Thursday, May 13, 2021

I Am A Happy Nana


 Hello,

 It is late here but I wanted to stop in and say hello before I call it a night. Actually night has already came and gone. It is after midnight here. 

 The photo above greeted me as a surprise to my dresser. Celeste wanted me to have her Minnie Mouse sitting on my dresser tonight. She wanted to share and this particular Minnie is one of her favorites so I was touched that she wanted to share her with me even tho when she was ready for bedtime she asked for her back. Of course I handed it to her as I helped tuck her in.

 I have been to see my new cardiologist and I will be busy because now I will be going to Cardiac Rehab 5 days a week. I don't know the full details yet but it is to help me get my energy level and heart rate back up to where it needs to be,

 My EKG showed that I have damage to the heart from my heart attack and I have to have a test to see exactly how severe the damage is and where. I am not sure if they did this test before they released me from the hospital or not. My new cardiologist is really awesome. She is rated as one of the top of her field in Reno so I was really Blessed by getting in to see her. I also have to go and have a Echocardiogram next week so my calendar is filling up again.

 Today I met my new Nephrologist. He is really awesome and he is on top of his game as well. I have to have a sonogram of my kidney so I will be waiting to get a call from them to set up that appointment. Sheesh I am remembering why it was so hard moving. Getting established as a new patient means that I have a lot of people to meet and greet as well as to go over all of my medical issues. 

 Still some really good news has come from doing all of this so I am not complaining other than I and tired from having all of these appointments so close together but at the same time I am happy to get them done and over with. My new Nephrologist spent over an hour with me today going over all of my medical issues and I was happy that he was talking with me and not at me. Actually all of them have been pretty awesome and not rushed me in and out or treated me like a number.

 I had so much I wanted to say but I am seeing double and it is ten minutes after 1:00am so I need to go and lay down. I have to be up and out the door in 6 hours so I better say goodnight.

 Take care, stay safe and keep wearing your mask even if you are vaccinated. It is just another layer of safety! Sweet Dreams to all.... BB

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're getting good medical care. Now you have to be sure you get enough sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that you are happy with your new doctors. This is so important. I'm not crazy about all the doctor appointments but as long as it keeps my heart ticking and my lungs breathing, then it's all good. I'll give you a all later. You have a super day my friend, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...