Thursday, December 27, 2018

I LOVE Pintrest




If I could have a wish come true regarding my bedroom I would love something like this.. not so much the furnishings but the windows. Looking out over the ocean would be a gem or even the mountains. Those high ceilings and crown molding is so pretty too and even the color paint samples are right on. Ahh but I can enjoy anyway. I came across this on Pintrest.

Hi,
 I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas. Ours was very nice. It was a laid back day. 
 I received some really nice presents from Miss Edna. I love my toilet tissue Doll. I am still trying to find a name for her. 

 I received a notice in the mail today concerning a gift I had ordered Miss Edna that she has still not gotten, but not to worry you will be receiving it in a couple of weeks. It is only almost 2 months over due, but better late than never I suppose. You should also be receiving another package as well. I will let you know the delivery date. 

 Nathan came home from work tonight and shared his dinner with me. I was really happy as I was hungry for some reason and this burger and fries he brought home is enough for 4 people lol... well 4 small bird eating people lol. But I just had a small piece and some fries. I had a bowl of cereal for dinner tonight. I wasn't very hungry and I didn't want much. I feel like I am catching a cold so I had a glass of the Airborne Miss Edna sent to me and then a little later on I had the cereal and it held me over until Nathan came home and the scent of his burger hit me. 

 So I was going to ask earlier who all uses Pintrest or just go over and have a look around? If you don't know what Pintrest is, it is just boards with things you like. You can name your board what ever you like and topics or ideas will come up and if you like them and want to Pin them to your board you just hit save and select your board. Right now I am searching for some ideas to decorate my house. My bedroom first.
 I have been on Pintrest I guess 5 years now. I  have a lot of boards and pins. I can get on easily with my cell phone but for some reason I haven't been able to connect with my original account and I think it is because I used a different email and it was a yahoo email so I will contact them and see if they can help me to get onto it with my computer. Until then I made a new account. I don't have as much in it so far but I will share some things.

I have a small corner in my room and I would like to decorate the wall something like this. I have lots of framed photos I would like to put up of when the kids were younger and on the other side a wall with the grandkids.

I really like this. I have a small reading lamp that would look really nice right there and a small night stand. My room is small so I cannot put much there but I saved this image for the black wall. 
 Home Depot has some really pretty mirrors but I am going to look at thrift stores first but anyway I really like this image. It is so soothing although Pink is not really my color. I wish the space was big enough for a chair or a lounger but it isn't.

My blog is short tonight. I am tired and ready for bed. I have to be up early in the morning because someone is coming to look at my dishwasher. I talked with the landlady tonight and it is possible that she is just going to get me a new one. If she does I really hope that she gets me one as nice as the one that I have. It is really spacious and can accommodate the large pans that I have. It has a lot of nice cycles on it too but beggar's can't be choosers so I will be grateful for one that works and cleans my dishes.
 I actually use it more for the sanitation because the hot hot water will kill off a bunch of virus's and germs.

 One more thing before I go. I almost went out on the truck over the road with my son yesterday. There was a problem getting my safety pass. Today I realized what was wrong with the paper work I submitted. On my new address I forgot to put the street name. I was focusing on getting the numbers right and totally forgot to put what street I live on. No wonder the address would not come up and be validated!
 But I sent Matthew the correct address tonight and he text me... That figures... oh well... don't worry everyone makes mistakes!
 Uhhh It seems that I have been doing things like this for a few months now. My memory is just not what it use to be. 
 I at one time had a memory like an elephant but lately I cannot remember anything... like the street where I live... duh.

 Anyway this is all from me tonight... Have a wonderful day and take care of you... BB


No comments:

Post a Comment

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...