Monday, May 14, 2018

Awwww Sleep Feels So Nice



 My daughter Laurie turned 32 today. I searched for a photo with all of the kids but couldn't find the one that I was looking for so I just used this one. This kit is called "Spring Softly" by my friend Rosie in our free group as a personal kit to members. Thank you for looking.

 Hello,
 I hope that everyone is doing well. I am alright I suppose. Just dealing with things as they come along.
 We had another water leak so I had to call the office and have them send someone out. While I put in the work order I also added a few things that needed to be done.
 Our bathroom sinks have been draining slow so I had them to fix those and my light over my stove went out so I had him replace the bulb. I could have done it or the boys but we didn't know how to get the filter off and was afraid we might break it so now it is fixed and we have a huge blower drying the wall.
 At least the sheetrock wasn't damaged but it would have been if I had waited to call them. They came right out and fixed everything after they went upstairs to find the leak. It took less than an hour and they had everything fixed. They are really good about doing that for us here.

 So I was hoping to get a fur baby for Mother's Day but I didn't. Not for a lack of trying on Joe and Karyn's part. Joe's cousin has a lot of dogs that are farm dogs. They have a pretty cushy life and room to run and play and a big barn to sleep in and plenty of food.
 But they were big dogs. I need a little baby. So Joe's sister has a friend that runs a shelter too and they put in an order for me to have a small baby. They called and asked my preference and I said I didn't care. Boy or girl it will not matter to me.
 I had Foxy for the weekend. Her Highness just loved my pillows. I went to the bathroom early Sunday morning and here she was curled up on my pillows.


 Here she is waiting for me to come back from the bathroom. Those ears are up and alert....


Here is Miss Foxy wanting her belly rubbed. She has one eye open and one eye closed. Just like Cisco, she loves burring up under the cover and scooting around. 

I have had a bad headache today. I also turned my neck wrong again. I go and see my doctor tomorrow so I will be discussing the options she has given me last month. See how it goes. 
 I finally fell asleep after the workers left and slept until Miss Edna called. We chatted and then I had dinner and now I am doing a short post and I think that I will watch tv. I think that I will watch Date Line on NBC tonight. I enjoy that show. I used to watch it every Sunday night. I get it on my phone or tv so I can enjoy it anytime I want to now. I have to wait until tomorrow for them to unlock last night's episode but that is ok.

 The weather here has been so hot and we are not even in the thick of summer yet. We have our hottest months last of July, all of August and most of September and last year it was hot even in October. The day of my birthday I had a doctors appointment and it was really a hot day. 

 I am still a bit hungry so I am going to go and scrounge around the fridge and see what I can find. I think that there is still makings for a salad that I can throw together pretty fast.

 Everyone have an awesome day. Take care of yourself.... BB














No comments:

Post a Comment

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...