Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Some Much Needed Sleep


A page for my sister Linda's planner. This is my niece Tabitha and her little one Jaxson. He is getting so big and is so sweet and chunky. The top photo is of him when he first came home and the bottom is right after he was born. I used the kit called "Sage" by Anna Aspenne. Thanks for looking. Not sure if she is still in business. So many designers are changing their names and stores.

Hi,
 I apologize to all for not being around. I have had a Bad  case of Insomnia and it has been hell. It  is so hard when I go thru this and I am happy to report that today I was able to lay down and sleep.
 It really wasn't an ideal time to lay down but my body finally just took over from exhaustion. 
 It has been 4 days since I have had any real sleep. A couple of hours here and there and mostly very light sleeping, like cat naps. I had several phone calls to make and after I got those done I was looking for something, some paper work and I got to the point that I couldn't remember what I was doing. 
 Karyn watched me put a gallon of orange juice into the pantry. Bringing it to my attention I knew that I had to just go lay down and if I slept I slept. Well that was 2:00 pm and I got up at 5:00 but couldn't figure out if it was the next day or what. The sun was going down slowly but I thought that it was morning. 
 Did I want to make coffee? So I go into the kitchen and Karyn is working. I said Oh... I thought that you were working in the office today and she said "I have been here all day Mom".
 I just turned around and went back to my room.  Jonathan came in and asked for money to pick up my medication and I gave it to him and then I fell back into bed. He was talking to me, but I don't recall what he was saying.
 Then before I knew it he said, I needed to get up to eat. I did... and guess what, here I sit wide awake at 10:00 at night. I should be sleeping by now. 
 But I am not going to regret laying down today. Well maybe the dreams. They were really wild.
 My sister and I were both pregnant and my baby was born breech. We were on a vacation and we were afraid to leave the hotel because this man was after us for something and we were both going into labor and we dressed my sister Susie up like a model in high heels and a wig and sent her out to get us some food and we thought that she could escape the man chasing us, but he caught her and then Linda called an ambulance and the man chasing us delivered our babies.... Soooooooooo no more of those kind of dreams, thank you very much....
 
 My doctor called me in a new medication. I have had lots of things on my mind, but a huge part of this is that my doctor took me off of an anxiety medication but didn't call in anything else. I ran out on Thursday of what I was taking. So I had to go thru Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday and all day today without anything. Cold Turkey. Just exactly what my pain management doctor told me not to do. Finally I had enough and Monday I called her office (my primary care doctor) and I told her that I needed some help and that I was not supposed to go off the anxiety medication without something else. So she had her nurse call me back to say that she was waiting for this drug to get out of my system, but when I was very rude about the whole thing and told the nurse I was going thru this cold turkey and my pain management doctor told me not too.... she finally today called me in some medication. 
 I have taken it along with my night meds. I just hope I don't have a reaction to it. I think that would be a reason to keep me awake wondering how my body is gong to react to it now. I wonder if I should have waited till morning but it is to late now. It is already done.

 I spent Saturday with my son Matthew. He gave me new sheets for my bed. They are really nice. Ivory with brown embroidered flowers and eyelet lace. I told him to wait until I decide on what kind of bed I want for the comforter. We can go shopping later on.
 I found the leak in my bed but either it is still leaking or I have another leak, I have to put air back into it at least once a day. So it is a big difference but I know that this is a temporary fix.

 Sunday Jonathan and I got out and went over to one of the library's. The one that we really like going to is closed on Sundays. But this one was nice.  We still like ours better. I took a book I had on hold off tonight because tomorrow if I couldn't pick it up then it was going back and I would have a fine so I canceled the hold. I can re-order it. I just can't get there tomorrow. Everyone has to be at work by 8:00 am and the library doesn't open until 10:00 am so I just canceled the book and will re-order it another time.

 Monday and Tuesday is a blur. I can't tell you what I did or didn't do. I haven't even talked to my sisters much lately. One called me today and I missed her call because I was on the phone with my ride transportation company and I forgot to call her back. I will have to do that tomorrow for sure.

 My baby girl Laurie will be 32 May 14th. Miss Edna made a really pretty QP that I plan to use for her Birthday page. I will also make my sister Linda a page featuring her daughter Tiffany. Tiffany's birthday is the day before my daughter Laurie on the 13th of May.
 So it goes in May birthdays, the 13th my niece, 14th my daughter, 15th my brother Barry, and the  17th my nephew Rusty.
 June will be Karyn the 9th, Jonathan the 30th.
 July 22nd Matthew.
 August 1st is Nathan.... so we will have lots of birthday cakes!!! Well they will at work. They might bring me a bite home. I rarely bake anything anymore. I did bake some peanut butter cookies about a month or so ago. 

 Oh wow, this pill is working. I can feel it relaxing me. I am off to bed.... I hope to have sweet dreams.... Goodnight my friends and if you are reading this in the morning, I hope that you have the sweetest of days.. Take care of yourself and I will see ya later.... BB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...