Thursday, May 24, 2018

I Am Here Again


Kit used is "A Day Of Hope" I did this page several years ago but I remember the kit used because I used one of the word art using the title of the kit. It is from a private member on our group when it was still active. They closed the site last year.

Hello,
 I won't go into detail but I had to take a personal break. So much has happened this month. Especially the last few weeks. Sometimes when it rains it pours and then turns into a flood. 
 I guess that is what has happened with me. A flood of things, that normally are spread out over a period of time that some how seemed to come one right after another and also in the same day. 

 Good news is that a friend of mine has a small dog and I can't spell the name and it is not coming up but I will try... Chichua ???? That is the closest that I can come.
 Anyway she had 3 puppies... 2 are spoken for and the last one is a possible maybe as the lady is sort of wishy washy on the subject if she wants a dog or not.  
 I really DO want one and I don't care if it is male or female so I am in consideration and the puppies were just born a few days ago, so we will wait and see. 
 I am not sure that the time is right for me to get a pet or not. Thankfully I have access to Foxy when ever I want. That is a good thing for me. But I know that I will really enjoy being a fur mom again. I miss Cisco so much. 
 But my boys and I agreed that we are ready to move out on our own. Matthew has a friend that is selling his double wide 4 bedroom 2 bath home and I have a place to go but I am really now not certain.
 Matt and I had an argument over some things that are not acceptable to me and if I was his room mate I know that I would not be able to withstand some of his ways... Such as these girlfriends that he finds that are just bad news. This latest one was a real doozy and that is why we argued.  Thankfully she is gone but my fear is the next one might be worse than she was. I don't want to live with people like that.

 The weather here has been very hot and sticky, but at night it has been in the 70's so that is great for me. I don't think that we hit the triple digits that we were expecting for last week, but it was really awful. 
 
 Oh and the water leak has been ongoing. They have been out here dozens of times and couldn't find the leak. Meanwhile the water was running out of the ceiling and in Jonathan and Nathan's bathroom and in our dining room. Thankfully they found the leak yesterday after almost 2 weeks and got it fixed. 
 Next we are going to battle the office for a water usage reduction. It is thru no fault of ours or the building that they did not find the leak and fix it properly. They didn't come in to work on weekends to find the leak. They waited until Monday and to me that is not acceptable. If they had actively tried to find and fix it then we could say that they were doing all they could but it was obvious that they were not too darn concerned about it so I feel we should not have to pay a huge water bill on behalf of their negligence. 

 Well it is time for me to go. Possible eye injection today... Karyn is taking me and she has a meeting downtown so we are on our way in about ten minutes... take care to all... BB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...