Saturday, May 5, 2018

Much Better!!!


 Happy Birthday to my great niece Peyton.... May your day be awesome....

 Happy Saturday to all,
 It is nice here today. It is sunny and 76 degrees. It is going to be a pretty nice day for people to get out and do some fun things.
 Karyn and co-workers are already doing just that. Our state nut is the Pecan. So this weekend is the Pecan Festival. Karyn and her friends are down town now and tomorrow we are supposed to go downtown and enjoy it for a little while. At least Karyn and I are supposed to go. 
 I was invited but I declined since she was going with her co-workers and friends. I would just slow them down, so  she said we could go tomorrow. We will see how I feel then. 
 I woke up stiff and sore this morning. I tried to move around and stretch and that helped but it is hard to get moving some mornings.
 I did a candle ritual last night for relaxation. I will share a photo.


My candles, some infused oil called Moonlight Path, my chamomile vanilla tea, and some lotion for relaxing. 
 Well I did relax. I relaxed really well. No body aches or pains or anything. I watched a funny movie on Netflix and when it was over I went to sleep and slept all night long.
 I love nights like that. But oh boy getting out of bed this morning wasn't as easy as my sleep was. Probably because I slept so well I didn't even mess the covers up as I normally do and that means I probably wasn't tossing and turning and stayed sleeping in one spot. Which explains why I feel stiff this morning.  Well almost noon now. But I got up early too and had my coffee.

 Nathan is on his way to pick up some lunch for us. I am starving but have had a good breakfast. I didn't feel well the other day so my appetite was off so I guess that my body is saying feed me... soon. LOL.

 My friend Patsy had a Hernia repair done on Monday. She has had a very hard recovery. Lots of pain and the pain pills make her sick. I have barely spoken to her in the last week trying to let her sleep. I told her to call me, I wouldn't call her. 5 minutes into a conversation she would say, I am sorry but I am falling asleep again. Or she would say... I can't wait to move around again like a normal person. Bless her heart. She's really had a bad time of it.

 So Jonathan is off to work. Karyn goes to work later on after the Pecan festival, Matthew is building a ramp for his room mate and Nathan goes in to pick up a shift at 5 today. As for me, I am going to walk down to the mailbox and check the mail and sit at the pool for a little while. I really wish I could get one of my kids to go and sit in the hot tub with me for a little while. I am sure that it would ease a lot of aches and stiffness, but I am afraid to be in it by myself because the door locks for privacy and if I fell or something no one would know I was in there so I don't use it when I am alone.

 I am trying to decide on what to do with my bedroom. I am ready to change it up a little. Matthew wants to get me a new comforter set. I told him it is not necessary but he really wants to. I told him nothing expensive. He needs to save his money. I hope that he does. I really don't need a new comforter set but I know that I would probably really enjoy having one. 

 Well Nathan is back with our lunch so I am going to get off  and eat it while it is hot. Thanks for stopping by and have a super weekend.... BB


No comments:

Post a Comment

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...