Monday, September 3, 2018

A Little Of This A Little Of That


Under The Sea.... Bellisima Designs


 Hi,

 I changed my blog to something brighter. I hope that this is more pleasing to the eye.

 I am having trouble testing these links but they are valid. Perhaps if your interested in the kit try to manually type it in. I am sorry but I cannot figure out how to get them to open. I know that they are valid but for some reason the test link says invalid link and cannot be open, but I know that they are fine.

 Today was a special day on Facebook. I opened my memories to look back on and found that on September 3rd 2016 I won Featured Page and the Friday Fantasy Challenge on Daisy Trail for a page that I did.
 I was so surprised to have won for 2 different challenges. In the seven (7) years that I was there I had only won 3 times and never had won the challenge. So I was really floored and it made my day. I miss Daisy Trail. It closed last year for good and all of our members scattered. Most of us landed over at Flickr where we have our own group now.  Anyway, here is the page that I won for both challenges and it is not even one of my favorites but still today it made me smile remembering.

The poem was what we had to work with.

 Yesterday was pretty awesome. I spent most of it with my daughter Karyn. We went to the store and then over to her house. 
 We went to the pool as we were going to grill out but it was so hot. The heat was engulfing. It was so hot that it took our breath away. So we went over to her house and hung out. It was nice.
 She made baked beans, potato salad and chili dogs lol. She also baked a peach pie (our favorite) and vanilla ice cream to top it off.
 I didn't eat all of mine. I ate half and put it up for later on today and I only ate a portion of the pie, not the ice cream. I had the rest of the slice of pie today and tomorrow I will have my scoop of ice cream. I stretched dessert out over 3 days that way. haha.
 Also tomorrow I will also have my other chili dog tomorrow. I had her bring me home yesterday before dinner was ready. I was really tired. The day just got to me. It is so good for me to get out. 

 Last night I found some cream, like Ben Gay for example and I had Nathan put some on my neck and I slept all night! It really did help so much, and we have been getting rain all day and most of this evening. We really have needed it and we need more.
 I hear that we have a hurricane in the gulf. His name is Gordon. I hear he could play havoc on Louisiana and Mississippi and could bring us more rain. I don't think that Gordon is going to be very destructive so I am glad for that for those folks who are just now recovering from one from last year. 
 It is still to early to hear what will happen to the one in the Eastern Atlantic. Maybe he or she will turn and not cause problems. I hope that it will bring Good rain and nothing destructive there too.

Tomorrow Karyn and Jonathan go back to work after a long Labor Day weekend. Nathan is off Tuesday and Wednesday and we have plans to watch a movie together. So far that is all that we have planned. Karyn and Jonathan will both be in the office this week. 

 Oh I have a cute picture of my son Matthew and Miss Foxy. This was Foxy and I on the sofa yesterday. She is such a cuddle bug. But this photo is of her and Matthew....

My girl and my guy!

 It looks like love to me! He adores her as I do as well. I found a lot of Cisco too that brought back so many memories. I miss him so much. He was such a huge part of my life and I don't think that I will ever stop missing him and I know that he is still with me. I feel him a lot, especially at night when I am ready to sleep. He is so close to me. I rest better knowing that he is not really gone. I know it sounds strange but I really do feel him and I see him. But mostly I feel his little body next to mine and his little snuggles the way he would curl up around me. 
 I have a canvas print Miss Edna sent to me of Cisco and I have it on my wall so I see it first thing in the morning when I awake. It will always hang upon my wall no matter where I will be living.

 I guess that Karyn and I will be room-mates the beginning of the year. We are still looking at places. Karyn has always chosen places to live in regards to other people. This time it will be something that will be what Karyn will like too. Not have to decide upon what is best for others. 
 I know that she has specific ideas of what she wants and I am so excited for her. She is ready for something a little more feminine. Like she wants her bathroom done in a ocean theme. 
 So we are not going to keep a whole lot. We want to start over. Karyn is a minimalist. She likes streamlined counters and tables. So do I. She likes to not have a lot of clutter and so do I. So we agree on most of the big things.

 Also it looks like Foxy will be living with us. YES!!!!! and also we agree to my having a fur baby too. We did decide to wait until we find our own place before I get a pet. Right now I have Foxy at my beck and call or should I say her beck and call haha.
 Well it is my bedtime. Past actually so I am going to say goodnight and I hope the rest of the week is great for everyone. Take care of yourself... BB






No comments:

Post a Comment

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...