Tuesday, September 18, 2018

A Rough Week



Rustic Summer made by my friend Rosie from our group on Flickr. Thanks for looking.

Hi,
 A lot has happened in the past week since I was here. Too much to go into and most of it family stuff.

 I have been busy filling out forms for my health insurance, housing and a few other things that I had to take care of. It is like non stop station around here. But I am hoping that after today it calms down.

 Matt and Nathan had a huge argument and brought it in to my room. I kicked them both out. I told them they can't live in the past. They have to forge a future. 
 All that screaming and yelling made me nervous. They have fought since I brought Nathan home from the hospital. Matt took one look at him in his car seat and kicked it and said I don't like it, take it back. 
 They have been at each other ever since. Crazy stupid boy stuff. You got me in trouble for this and you ratted me out on that... Good Grief.
 I told them both they were beating a dead horse and to get over it already. Sheesh.

 I know that this is going to be short tonight but I am really drained and have a cold. I have been running a low grade fever 2 days now. Coughing, sneezing and achy. 

 Maybe tomorrow I will feel more like chatting and blogging but right now I just want to crawl into bed and get warm.... Take care of yourself... BB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...