Friday, September 7, 2018

It's The Weekend!


My little granddaughter Cathy. I used a kit that my friend Rosie in our group made for me. It is called "Beth" Thank you for looking.

Hi,
 I am sorry that I didn't post on my blog yesterday. I was just drained. I have been out and busy today and I am tired but I wanted to stop in before I went to bed.

 This is my little granddaughter Cathy when she was in first grade. She was a puppy. I am not sure what they used for her puppy nose but I think that she was adorable. I love you Cathy and miss you and the boys with all my heart. 

I was going to show you some pictures of this apartment that I have found online that is probably just perfect for Karyn and I but they need to be cropped first. I don't want to put the personal information on my blog and I didn't realize it had as much personal information on it as it does.
 Well darn, but that will give me something to do tomorrow and I can share it next time.

 Karyn got her team back yesterday. Today was her first day back to Supervising. She was happy because her team works and they know what they are doing. 
 She and several of her co-workers went out to dinner tonight. They had their heart set for this one place but it was really crowded and they ordered drinks and an hour later they had not been waited on or received their drinks. She flagged someone down and was told the Margarita machine was down.
 Since no one had taken their order they just left. Karyn was so heartbroken. This is her favorite place ever and she text me and told me what was going on. I knew she had to be upset to text me while she was out with friends lol.

 Jonathan, Nathan and I had hamburgers for dinner. I had Chinese in the fridge along with a casserole I had made but no one wanted it again tonight so Jonathan said how about some hamburgers and they sounded so good so he and Nathan went and got them. It has been a while since I have had a burger and I had a small fry and still split them with Jonathan. I am funny about French fries. I only like them from certain places. 

 I am still waiting for a cool down. It is supposed to be cooler next week around Wednesday. They said on the news we will cool down into the upper 80's so I will take that and be happy.
 We may still get some rain too. I haven't actually kept up with it tho. The weather also reported that this cold front might stall and if it does then it might not reach us until later in the week. 
 I know that my family in North and Northeast Texas will be happy. Give their air conditioners a break at night anyway. We can't open our windows here at night and sometimes not even in the day since I don't feel safe living on the first floor. 

 I was so sad to hear that Burt Reynold's died yesterday. I always enjoyed his movies. He did a movie with Dolly Parton and I had read in an interview years ago or maybe it was in a book, I am not sure but I remember she said that he was very difficult to work with. I have heard that about a lot of movie stars. 
 I had heard that Elizabeth Taylor was so hard to work with that directors stopped offering her work. 

 My friend Patsy and I were having a conversation about girls the other day. Her son and my son Matthew sure know how to pick winners (Not) when it comes to girls.  They both seem to have the worse luck.
 Anyway we were saying that no matter how beautiful you are on the outside, it is what is on the inside that counts. 
 So many women today and I am sure it isn't just today, in my time as well, but some of the things that these girls do today is just awful. They treat their husbands and boyfriends terrible.

 I remember one girl which I won't name said to me one day after complaining about how bad her husband was treating her that she should have stayed with Matthew. I told her that she had her chance and blew it. She knew it was true.
 I had told her before they broke up that she had to experience a bad man before appreciating a good man. They are not together anymore. She finally left him and married someone else. I don't know much about him and don't really want to.

 Matt's car is down. It is something to do with the radiator. It is leaking all of the coolant out. 
 Karyn went online and wow... these new cars are so expensive to work on. Of course his warranty ran out a few months ago. That car is never going to be right again. He and several others hit a log in the middle of the interstate doing 70 miles an hour and it did a lot of damage. We were hoping that they would have just totaled it but the insurance decided to fix it and he had a huge battle on his hands getting it fixed. He missed a couple of payments due to the fact that it was in the shop for over a month and it really messed his credit up. Just a couple of missed payments was all it took. 
 So I told him he should call the company and do a voluntary repossession. It will not hurt his credit anymore if he would do that and then get into something else that would be a little cheaper on him. I cannot imagine having to pay with insurance a $780.00 car payment every month. That is a house payment... no it is more than a house payment. Shoot just get a dependable good used car. 

 Oh my, I just got a weather advisory. We have a bad storm heading our way and heavy winds and rain and possible flooding with sky to ground lightening so I best get off of the computer and shut it down. I really don't use my computer or phone with lightening. Ohhh a big bang of thunder just rumbled thru so I will say good night... Take care and I will be back tomorrow... BB



No comments:

Post a Comment

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...