Sunday, September 2, 2018

Hello Sunday


Our First Year In Florida with Miss Edna....

Good Morning,
 I was going thru my photos today and came across this one in a folder that I named Special Moments...
 This is Miss Edna extremely frustrated as she is having problems accessing her email... This is a very good memory. Thank Goodness for Audrey!!!! She knew what to do.. (I think) or perhaps you got it fixed but if I am not mistaken you set up a new email lol... Anyway I wasn't thinking any of those things when I came across this photo. I was thinking... Wow look how long your hair was! I really loved your hair but I am sure that it is much easier to care for shorter.

 We have plans to hit the swimming hole today and maybe grill some burgers or something down at the pool. I am stuck between a Yes and a We Will See... I am super tired. I don't know what happened day before last but I was so sick. I think that it was something that I ate because right after I started getting sharp stomach pains and I think that the salad that I had eaten is what did it. We have had so many recalls on lettuce and some vegetables but I did wash everything. I also had some boiled eggs that I put on top of my Chef salad so that could have been the culprit or maybe something else but I didn't sleep any the night before, or most of yesterday. I started feeling alright about 5:00 yesterday evening and wouldn't you know it I didn't sleep a wink. I just got up so I caught up on some emails and read several great articles in an email that I get daily called "This Day In History" and I also watched a fantastic episode of David Letterman. It was a couple of years old but very interesting. Plus I caught up with a good friend of mine so the night was not so bad. 
 The trick is to stay up today so I will probably go down to the pool with Karyn and Matt said he would come and go with us too. But I also made plans to watch a movie with Nathan. He bought the movie Magical Beasts and Where To Find Them. He has to go in to work today at 4:00 so I am not sure I can do both. If I sit down to a movie I am liable to fall asleep! Maybe we can watch it on Tuesday when he has his days off. I would probably enjoy it a lot more.

 I will have to work on this later... It seems we are getting this get together on earlier than I expected. Kids on their way to pick up Mama.... Talk to you all later... Have an awesome day... BB

 Matthew just text me and we had an emoji war with hearts and stars and you name it.... He thinks my fingers are not as fast as his haha. He said Holy Guacamole Batman... I am not a batman I am Wonder Woman haha. Lack of sleep is making me silly, but I have to stay up today because I really do plan to go to bed and sleep tonight. 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...