Saturday, January 5, 2019

Choices


Isn't this pretty?

 Hi,
 It was a gorgeous day. Our high for today was 73 degrees. Tonight will get chilly, down to 46 but I can deal with that!
 And tomorrow is supposed to be just as pretty as today. I have my plans already made. Raking the back yard. Every Thursday since we have been here it has rained so I have a lot of bags just waiting to go to the curb so they can pick them up. 
 Anyway I want to clean up my back yard. The rain has turned the soil onto the patio into sludgy dirt. I am not sure that I can explain it any more than that lol.

Karyn and Foxy are supposed to be coming and spending a couple of hours with us. We will see. She usually just pops in for about a hour and pops right back out lol. But I will have the Fox and ohhh her Lovey.
 Miss Edna sent her a Racoon that is just too adorable for Christmas. Karyn said once they got home, she guarded Lovey. I wish I had taken pictures. Or a short video. I never think of things until a bit later on. I hope I can get some pics when they are over tomorrow. I am anxious to see if they bring Lovey with them. 

 I have narrowed down my comforter. This one is in first place at the moment. It is purple. My walls are a very pretty medium gray for the accent wall and a soft vanilla cream for the rest of the walls. The molding is thick and painted a bright white. I have never had a purple comforter before. This is actually called Fawn. 
 Over at Macey's I believe it was, it was in browns. I didn't have a color option when I was searching. I found this one over at Walmart. It might lose it's status. Nothing is set in stone until I actually go shopping for it and I am thinking that I will wait until I get back from Florida. Who knows, I might find something I like there and mail it home. We will see. I love dreaming of things that make a house a home. But sometimes the Choices are hard to make. 
 Usually I just know what fits me and what I am searching for when I actually see it. If it speaks to me then I know it is the right choice. Intuition is such a good thing to have when it comes to things of this nature. Sometimes it isn't such a good thing, but I really think that this is the one or close to it. 

 The part to my dishwasher had to be ordered from Tempe Arizona. It came in Friday and the store owner called today to tell me that they will be here on Monday to put the part on. It is really simple. I could do it myself if I had a pair of channel locks but our land lady has already taken care of the part and the service call and he has the right tools. I would prefer them to do it in case something doesn't work right. But he showed me how to take it off and clean it for future reference. 

 Our neighbors across the street have moved out. (In the middle of the night)… It was a family of 4 in one apartment and the mother in the adjoining apartment. 
 I called my land lady to ask about the part to the dishwasher and told her that I hated that our neighbors moved and she said "Whatttt"?  For me it was an awkward moment. I thought that she knew.
 I wouldn't have known except I seen the electric company out front trying to get into the back gate. He told me he needed to get into the back to disconnect the electricity to both apartments. 
 I knew that they had a lot of company lately which was unusual so now I know why and I also seen a truck and her van there late last night. Oh well. But it is a pity that they seemed to have snuck out. 

 I was unpacking a box right after we moved in. I am going slowly. I want to make sure everything has a home before dragging it all out. Anyway I found my map colors, markers and pens. I was really excited. And I found a coloring book but not what I was hoping would be in the box. Since it was close to Christmas at the time I wanted my cards so I could send them out. I have already colored some. I am having a tad of a problem figuring out the envelopes but I will.
 I still have not found my Christmas Cards. I am sure I will find them in a box in July haha... 

 So I haven't told anyone about my latest project because I have just forgot to mention it but I enrolled in an online course. It isn't a college course or anything like that but it is an actual course for my own personal growth. 
 I am interested in herbs, crystals, and learning how to incorporate things into my life. I am especially interested in the moon and phases as well as coordinating with colors and days of the week and so forth. I chose to start at the very beginning. 
 I am very impressed with the materials. I really do need a printer because I would like to print these courses out. In the mean time I am saving to a USB drive. 
 Tomorrow Jonathan and I are going food shopping at Walmart so I will have the first lesson printed off. And the test. 
 If anyone is interested I will be glad to share the information and it is very reasonable. Just $6.00 dollars a month. I can work at my own pace. So I am glad of that.
 Now for something else. The woman doing this is awesome. She has helped me a lot with just regular chit chat. And she lives here in Austin. She sent me a couple of links to some groups for me to check out since I was telling her it is hard meeting like minded people. So I will do that as well. Right now I am saving for Florida so I have several things on hold at the moment. I can wait on some things because I don't want to rush things. 
 But after Florida I plan to get serious with my house and garden. And Dammit I want my dog!

 Speaking of which I am going to try and work a deal with my land lady and all she can say is no... so I am going to work extremely hard to quit smoking and cut out a lot of my little things like eating out and just keep saving as much as I can. But I think that she will go for the deal that I am going to propose to her. I will let you know....

 Alrighty  am getting sleepy. It is almost 1:00 in the morning, so I will close for now. I do have a couple of cute things I have gotten off the internet, mostly Facebook. 
 I wish you all a wonderful Sunday....

Don't you just LOVE those 5 seconds? Today I did my laundry and walked into my room and found my fuzzy robe that couldn't be washed with my clothes. I usually wash it with my sheets and towels. I didn't even get the 5 seconds before it hit my laundry basket lol....

I really love this one.... This happened to me last weekend... Jonathan snuck in and got the last mug or cup which ever you call it.... I am glad to have a coffee partner.... :)

I just love this.... Remember the commercial? Wow it brings back memories... She's a beauty!

Now this is just too adorable.... Ok so this is it for me tonight.... Take care! Please forgive any errors. It is late and my eyes are seeing double. I don't know what happened to my plans to have an early night haha....  BB




No comments:

Post a Comment

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...