Wednesday, January 30, 2019

It Is All About.....POGO




It is getting close to Valentines Day and I am in a loving mood. I love all pets and some I love just a tiny bit more because they have captured my heart. 
 I miss my Cisco so much but I know that he is happy that I have Pogo to love... even if it is long distance.

 So I have been a tad busy the last couple of days. I wanted to post last night but after dinner I suddenly got lazy. I turned on my little tablet and searched for a show called Americas Worst Cooks. 
 I didn't find it but I did find the clips and I watched it and laughed my butt off. Then I discovered the Budweiser Clydesdale commercials from years ago and after that I watched the new ads coming out for the Super Bowl and after that I watched Dateline and started falling asleep. So that is why I didn't post last night like I normally do.

 I have a program on my computer called Fotofunia. You can get it on Google play store. You might can find it at your own play store I don't know but it is worth a shot at seeing if you can.
 I love this little program. I have made a lot of pages with it and some pages I have gone in and played with a photo and then turned it into a scrap page. 

 Tonight I decided to do that before I posted and as I was playing around I found a few effects and category's that I had not tried out and Mr. Pogo won in the photos I chose to play with. 

I love this one. It is going to be really cold where he lives and he loves looking out the screen door waiting for Joe to get home. With the weather the door will be shut so he and his mama can stay warm so I put him in the windows so he can see out.... Isn't he handsome?

And if you notice he is guarding the Chocolate candy store... Thank you Pogo, there are a lot of chocoholic's out there... haha... I am one of them!


My boy and his Mama.....

I tried to upload one of the photo's I made but for some reason it keeps saying upload failed... Well it was my favorite and a special one for Miss Edna. I will have to think of some other way to get it to her if I can't figure it out here...

Well I found some information on it and it said that my computer doesn't support the file format. 
 So I will work on it a bit more. I don't want to say what it is because I might can go in and resize it and the format and be able to post it later.

 Yesterday was such a gorgeous day. It was 71 degrees, plenty of sunshine and I was out side just doing nothing, It felt good to sit in the sun and meditate. That didn't last. The temps started dropping and a heavy wind came in. It was 29 degrees last night. It wouldn't have been so bad but the wind is what made it miserable.
 It is funny, I am an Air Sign and it is my element, but I do not care for wind. I do prefer wind to fire tho so I will take it lol.

 I made up for my laziness today tho. I disinfected the bathroom, washed the bath rugs, changed the bedding on my bed and washed my blankets. Cleaned the kitchen and cooked dinner. I also swept the house but tomorrow I need to mop it.
 It is getting cold.
 I am worried for a lot of people right now. They said that the Antarctic is warmer than the U.S. right now and especially next week. Several States like North Dakota and Nebraska 8 states total will shut their mail down. Their trucks can't run. The fuel is freezing up. Some planes can't take off either. They are spraying with the de icing liquid but that is freezing too. 

 I worry about the animals that are out in the cold that have no shelter and the homeless people that can't get to a shelter. I pray that they will find shelter to get thru this.
 Many animal shelters are taking in as many as they can and churches and schools are opening up to anyone that needs them, so I really hope that people take advantage of shelter during this hard time.

 I really have to crack down tomorrow and do some reading and study for the course I am taking. Mostly it is just reading but I haven't been doing what I need to do so I have to get with it.

 I will close for now. I am getting tired and it is morning already so I need to go to bed. Have a wonderful Tuesday and until next time.... BB
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...