Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Hello Thursday!


This is from Bing.... I found it and just loved it so it is not mine. It is from the internet.....

 Hi...

 I just love bears. My mama did too so I guess it is one of our connections. She and my sister Susie use to cuddle up in bed when we were kids and she would tell Susie's favorite story when she was little... The Three Bears and Goldilocks. I wish that I could show her this photo. She would love it... 

 So I have been meaning to blog and have just been busy. Last week I helped my land lady clean the apartments across the street from me. It wasn't much but I did help load some garbage bags of junk and trash. 
 She had most of it done before I helped out.
 
 I also worked in my yard, the back yard. We had lots of leaves left so I managed to get another large out door bag filled. The raking and the sweeping left me sore but the exercise was good for me and wouldn't you know it... It is raining again. It has rained all week and Old Man Winter is knocking on our door this week. Back into the 20 and 30's starting Friday. I can deal with the cold but the wind is what I really don't like. 30 to 50 mph wind gusts but by Tuesday they should die down.

 Still we have rain tomorrow so that means that I cannot put out the bags of leaves again tomorrow. The 6th day that the compost truck picks up lawn and garden refuse. I am assuming that we will have a dry summer so I better not complain much about the rain. I just hope that it doesn't flood this spring.

 My son Matthew is home. He is sick. Very sick. He has been running 103 fever off and on for several days. He has slept a lot too. He and I laid down around 2 today and took a nap. He is still sleeping and it is almost 11:00 pm. I know that sleep helps to heal. 
 I am using Lysol to disinfect and hope that we don't get sick. Since we have already had all this crud I really hope that Jonathan, Karyn, Nathan and I don't catch it again.
 But family is family. We can't kick him out in the cold! I am sure that he is going to wake up and be up all night. I hope that he will be able to sleep a few more hours tho. I think his fever has broken and I say that because he has been sweating a lot. 

 Not much news going on around here other than keeping an eye on the weather. Tomorrow is Jonathan's late night. I was just talking to him about dinner tomorrow night. 
 I am making pork chops and mashed potatoes and gravy. I haven't made pork chops in ages.  We love pork chops. I got a great deal on them at the market too.

 I have been having a blast with my little granddaughter Celeste. She has learned how to call me so we can video chat. She is such a mess!
 She has an awesome sitter and her mama tonight called me and was singing her sitters praises. I am SO Happy that she has someone who is so awesome caring for her.
 Not only does Courtney come home and Celeste has had her bath dinner and in her pj's, her sitter has helped her with laundry, cooked dinner, cleaned and Courtney said tonight, that she is not paying her for all she is doing and the sitter told her... We have agreed on the pay so what I do is what I want to do for you. 
 Her sitter, (sorry I don't know her name) takes Celeste to her house, on errands, and does things with her. I told Courtney it is so good for Celeste and the sitter is an older woman. 55 years young and use to teach school so she is working on teaching her how to write and spell her name and prepping her for kindergarten and since she comes to Courtney's house she doesn't have to drag her out and into the cold every day. 
 I told Courtney that this woman dropped from heaven for her. Courtney is friends with her daughter so she has known her for several years and Celeste loves her. So that is awesome and she said that Celeste's attitude has completely changed. She was crying and having problems at her sitters house.
 I remember that she and I were talking and I told Courtney that this was not normal for her. Something was going on with her sitter. She has been in day care since she was 6 weeks old and never acted out and now she was and it was every day that something just wasn't right. 
 Celeste is now a very happy little girl and that is how she's always been and I am really glad that this woman is with my little girl.

 A lot of my time is spent also studying in my course. I am working with Crystals. Right now I am learning all types of crystals and their history. I have a test coming up on Monday so I really have to study a couple extra hours over the rest of the week and weekend. I am enjoying it so far. I never thought that I would be studying again lol... and I am also working in my Dream book that Miss Edna gave me. So I seem to have a bit on my plate right now.

 It is getting late so I am going to bed. I hope that everyone has a great day and I will be back soon.... BB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...