Thursday, January 31, 2019

Sleepy


Wishing for Spring...

Hello,
 I am trying to stay awake today but I am thinking that is a lost cause. I don't think that it is the weather, but in part it isn't helping by being chilly and dark gray over cast. 
 I took this photo two years ago at the apartment building where I lived. I took it the same day that I returned from a visit to Florida. This is early March. I just couldn't believe it. Usually it is late May before we get blossoms and blooms. 
 We already have trees trying to bud out. I really do believe in climate change and global warming. Our planet is trying to swing early warm temps tricking our trees and plants into thinking that it is spring. Oh well. It is what it is..

 I have been trying to unpack a box a day. I am not doing that today tho. I am just way to tired. That is what happens when I over do it and then the next day I am just drained. So being lazy today is a gift to myself. I am alone today. I have one day a week where I don't have to do anything so I usually take Thursdays off. It works out for me. I can just do what ever I want without having to listen to the boys blare the surround sound, play their video games or guitar. I can enjoy the quiet on Thursdays. It is so nice not to have all that noise. I usually don't mind it but sometimes I really get tired of hearing it. 

 I went to check and see if the boys put the trash bins out to the curb and see if they garbage ran and more especially to make sure the boys didn't forget.
 They put out both bins so I brought them in. They always put out the blue recycle bin and it runs every other week so I drug that one in too. They ran last week so they forget. It is okay tho. As long as they remember to get the trash out I am happy ha.

 When I looked out this morning there was a package. I was thinking who sent me a package and then remembered it was my friend Patsy. She sent me 3 pairs of micro flannel jammies. They are awesome. I am wearing one pair now. 
 I knew she had gotten them. They have a 99 cent everything store where she lives. (I really miss that store.) and she got her some and some for me. She also put in a 64 bit scan disc card for my new tablet. She had an extra and she gave it to me. 
 Thank You Patsy. I love these jammies and very happy with the card!

 Is it ever too late to send out thank you notes? I use to be so on top of that. I was raised to send out thank you notes and raised my children to do the same but in recent years I have gotten away from that I am ashamed to say. 
 I enjoy sending them out but since I never get to the store anymore I forget to pick them up when I am going.
 I recently got Amazon Prime so I can now order what ever I need and I am very happy that I am thinking of things to get such as cards and stationary. And I do know that a late thank you is always better than no thank you at all... So expect some form of thank you from me!!!

 My list is growing large for household items I need to pick up at the store. We are getting out of everything.
 Laundry soap, dishwasher tabs, paper products etc. And I have a few wants on the list as well. I want to find a small mirror with a stand. I want a small one but all I have found is a large one. I am sure that I will find it.
 The main thing that I am looking for is a clock radio with a timer. I love listening to music as I sleep and would like for it to turn off after about an hour after I am asleep. I found a nice one online from Walmart. It's less than $30.00 and free shipping so I plan to buy that for myself. 
 It is super nice. It also has 10 settings of what they call sleep therapy. It plays a babbling brook, the sounds of the ocean, a thunderstorm, wind chimes, etc... I had one on my phone but it runs my battery down really fast and didn't have a timer. 
 So I know I will really enjoy the radio.

 My son Nathan has Celiac disease. He really hurts all over when he eats Gluten so we are buying Gluten free food and last night he bought his food for the next couple of weeks. I found a great website that offers Gluten free recipes. 
 When people look at him they think that he was or is a major drug user because his teeth are all rotting. He is not a drug user and it bothers him that people think that about him but this disease has really ruined his smile.
 His dentist wants to pull them all and put in implants. He is trying to find insurance to help him get that done. I have looked at several and even called the dentist office to see what kind of plans that they can offer him. 
 How incredibly high! The cheapest I have found so far is $500.00 deductible and $265.00 per tooth. And so far that is the cheapest. Poor kid has to do something. He is only 27 years old.

 Ok so this is it for me today. I think that I am going to catch up on a couple of tv shows and close my eyes for a while. Y'all take care and have a great day... BB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...