Saturday, February 2, 2019

I've Been Rising and Shining Most Of The Night




Snowmen need to listen to their Snowwomen! LOL


 I slept so much yesterday that I could only rest a little while before I had to get up and move around. I think that I am trying to catch cold. I have been hot and sweaty and then cold and chilled, but for now I am up.

 I caught up on the news, read some blogs, watched a few videos and played a game so I thought that I would blog for a bit before I lay back down. I wanted to wait until some of my family was up so the light wouldn't bother anyone. Now that I can see to type without making a thousand mistakes I hope I can find something to blog about.

 I will be going out soon to see if my bats will be coming in from a night of hunting. I am not betting on it because it has been misting rain and it is still gloomy and damp. I dried off my chair but it didn't do any good because my chair was wet again when I walked out. I was just so hot I needed some cooler air. 

 The fish tank has to be cleaned today. I asked Matthew to do it for me yesterday but either he forgot or he forgot on purpose! I am betting on the latter. He is going to do it for me today tho. I need for him to do it for me. I am still feeling a bit sluggish.

 So my friend Patsy sent me a 65 bit memory card for my new tablet only for us both to realize that we need a micro sized card and also a micro size wireless mouse. I will be sending this one back to her as she will probably need it at some point. 

 So I will have to go on to Amazon and order them. I wish I could order both of them and they be delivered at the same time but they don't work that way. One is free shipping and the other has a fee. But before I do that I am going to see if Karyn will take me over to Fry's or Office Depot and see if I can get one. I know, I know, I want instant gratification. 

 I need to do some cleaning sometime today but I am thinking that all I am going to get done is my laundry and some dishes. I just put a load of laundry on, so I am a step ahead of myself. It's going to be a long day I do believe. As my family is stirring I should start my dishes but I think that I am going to go out and look for my bats and hope that they are out. I really do enjoy watching them.
 So until later, I wish you a fantastic weekend.... Starting with today! BB

1 comment:

  1. Doesn't your new tablet come with a user guide? It explains what you need for it. I don't understand why it needs a mouse though. Hmmm. I have a 128 GB micro card for my tablet. I got it as soon as I looked up to see what my tablet would accommodate.

    Are you getting any more blooms in your yard? I'm envious! I don't have crocus, so I don't even get to see those pretty blossoms come up soon. I keep saying I'm going to plant some, but I just never get around to doing it.

    I'm off now to post on my blog before I lost my steam. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...