Sunday, February 17, 2019

Ohhh Whiplash Sore



Hello,
 I hope this Sunday finds you doing well. I am doing alright I suppose. Just tired. I haven't slept much since my accident. I am so very sore all over my entire body. My neck and shoulders especially. I am suppose to see my doctor in a few days. Presidents Day is tomorrow and my doctor office is closed. 

 I don't have any plans for today except Karyn is going away for the night so guess who is coming to spend the night with me? You guessed right if you said Foxy! I will have my little cuddle bug for the night and possibly tomorrow night too. I am going to try and get some pictures of her. 

 Everyone has asked me if they thought that it was my sugar that was low that caused me to pass out but actually no one really knows. We went back thru my monitor and my sugar was alright. So it wasn't low blood sugar. I would say that it could have been my blood pressure but it has been running a little high. It was wicked high at the hospital. They wouldn't let me go home until it was down a lot before I went home. At least that is what Karyn told me. 
 I really don't have much recollection of very much. Glimpses of light and voices mainly. I really hit my head really hard. Karyn said that they kept trying to keep me awake and saying that I wasn't going to get to go home unless I stayed awake but I don't remember that either. 
 I just hope that it was an isolated event and doesn't happen to me again. It was scary especially when I think back to how little I remember.

 Nathan brought home some green beans from work last night and some brisket. Oh my it was delicious. I only had a tiny bit of brisket as I was really happy to have the green beans. They are fresh green beans that they get from some one that has a booth at the farmers market. I am never lucky enough to get those in my box from the farmers market. But I do get a lot of other goodies that I won't complain.
 I can't wait until ours start back. I know that those ripe tomatoes are calling my name! We got lucky this past year on produce and winter squash as well as some other goodies. I am not really sure when we they will start delivering again. 

 We are getting new neighbors. Our land lady text me the other day and let me know so if we see people over there it is alright. I am glad that she got her property rented out. 
 It would be nice if some nice lady my age would move in next door but I don't know. I haven't seen anyone over there as of yet. Maybe they are planning on moving in on the first of March.

 So I downloaded this app on my phone called Cool Fun Facts and it said that if you started with a penny and doubled it every day for 30 days at the end of the 30 days you would have 5 million dollars... so I told Jonathan.... we should do that and he said... "Impossible for us mom. You realize that your not just doubling the penny. When you get up to about a 100 dollars then the next day you have to put in 200 dollars and the next day 400 dollars etc... what are you going to do when you hit 250 thousand dollars and the next day you have to double that?"
 I laughed and said...  "I would have to stop before I even reached the 100 dollar amount."  Haha... But wow wouldn't it be fun to have that kind of money just to play with and see how far we could get?
 Ahhh but to dream.

 It is supposed to reach into the 60's today. The nights are going to start getting cold again too. It is supposed to start raining again tomorrow. Just when the ground was drying out. 
 Matthew swept off the patio for me this morning. I am glad he did. My shoulders will not tolerate the sweeping motion. As a matter of fact sitting here is really starting to hurt so I am going to get off and try and call Miss Edna. 

 You know yesterday I was feeling pretty rough and I turned the ringer off of my phone. I missed 3 calls. I wish now I hadn't turned off my phone but I knew that if I didn't I wouldn't rest. So today I will try and return the calls. One I can't because the person doesn't own a phone and was using a friends phone to call me. 
 How is it possible in this day and age a person doesn't have a phone? But some people just don't like them. I cannot imagine not having my phone. I use my phone for so many things. 
 I have my lunar phases on my phone. I have my appointments and herbal plants and medical uses on it and I have my little programs and Facebook and a ton of other things. 
 I would never have believed that one day I would have a phone glued to me like a second limb but I really do like my phone. I am as addicted to it as my computer lol.

 Well I am off here. It is time for my medication and my pain meds so I am going to get off here and have some lunch so I can take them. 

 Have a fantastic Sunday to all.... Take care. BB

1 comment:

  1. So sorry that fall happened. I'm hoping it doesn't happen again too. Things like that are scary. I know you're going to have lots of fun with Foxy around. You should take some photos of her to post on your blog.

    It's still snowing here. Want some of it? We have more coming in a couple of days. Oh joy, oh joy!

    I have to go wash the dishes. I've been trying to forget them, but I really must get my fanny moving and get them done. I'll chat with you later, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...