Thursday, January 3, 2019

Cold, Wet And Buds?


Buds? Maybe

Hi,
 It has been raining for days here. We are being flooded all over again. The week prior to that was warm and balmy and so a couple of trees out in the back are beginning to have tiny shoots on them. I took several photos but this is actually the best of them. It was cold and windy so I did the best that I could fighting the wind and shaky hands. 
 It is really amazing. I suppose it is how our climate is changing. We are getting warmer and warmer it seems. Then wham out of no where winter arrives and messes with our trees and flowers. 
 It is way to early for flowers to be blooming... (Yes I have white and red roses in full bloom) and tender shoots on trees trying to bud. If this freeze doesn't kill my flowers I will take photos the next warm dry day. My back yard is flooded. No surprise there. The rain has just come down so hard for so long that they had to open one of the dams and more flood gates. 

 I am walking around in a Zombie like state. I just can't seem to rest. I do sleep but it is not the restful kind of sleep. It is a toss and turn sleep with the cover thrown all over the bed or floor. 
 I have been having night sweats too. Sometimes I have to get up and change into dry clothing and that is miserable. I get chilled and then I get warm then have the night sweats again. 

I think that this sums it up! LOL.

 I need to work on taking the tree down today. I was going to do that yesterday but I had zero energy. Plus Nathan was home and was being a brat so I just stayed away from him.
 Then the same with Jonathan when he came home from work. I was like sheesh what is wrong with the two of you today? So I just watched a movie and let them be. Sometimes that is the best way to go.

 Anyway, this is about all of the news I have for today so I am going to start taking down the tree before I get the I don't want to's… You have an awesome day... BB


No comments:

Post a Comment

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...