Thursday, November 14, 2019

Christmas Time... Right Around The Corner



Christmas Time 2019 Kits are Baby Xmas, Golden Christmas and Merry Christmas

Hi,
 This post will be a short one. I am sleepy as my cat! I haven't been to bed yet. I got caught up with making this Christmas page. I don't know why I was in the mood to do a Christmas page but I was and then before I knew it I had been playing at the computer for 2 hours. Then I was looking at this year and last year's pages I had done. 
 Not that many this past year. Only about 10 or 12 but the year isn't over yet.

 I went outside to see if Nathan and Jonathan got the garbage out to the road and they had except for the compost. I wonder why they didn't get that one out?
 Anyway it is wet and gray and drizzling rain. According to my phone app it is 48 and the high is supposed to be 48 lol. Tonight is supposed to get down to 34 degrees but then we start warming up again. Monday we are supposed to be up to 71 degrees. 
 I bet that my entire family will be sick. The change of the weather always makes my family sick with some kind of bug.

 I was going to make coffee but I decided not to. I am out of my sweetener and I have been sucking on some peppermints since I have a sore throat so I don't need to be adding a spoon of sugar to my coffee. I think that I will go to bed as soon as I finish this. I need to sleep.

 I don't sleep well during a full moon. The day before, the day of and the day after the moon gives me all kinds of inspiration and energy. Yesterday Nathan and I gave the living room a really good cleaning. I washed the throws on the sofa and swept out the dirt under the cushions and beat them with a broom to fluff them and to loosen any dirt and vacuumed them.

 Then he and I sat down and started watching Morgan Freemans new documentary called The Story of Us. It is really good and Nathan and I are watching it together. A mom and son thing.
 Funny we were watching Mankind The Story Of Us I think is the name and we were right in the middle of season 1 or 2 when YouTube quit on us. They want us to buy it Nathan said but he said You have Amazon Prime right and I said Yeah and he said we  could watch it from there.
 I tried for a long while to get in but my password is not cooperating. I will have to call them I guess. But not this morning. I am actually seeing double on my laptop lol.

 I guess this means I need to go to sleep. Take care everyone and I will be back soon... BB

6 comments:

  1. I think it's great that you have wonderful relationships with your sons. And I'm glad to see that you now have a cat. When does the other doggie get to come in out of the cold? Pogo says to tell Foxy to suck it up and bring the other doggie in. Beth, take care of you. This is not a good time to catch a cold. I was glad to see you back on your computer making pages and posting. It's really cold here. I can't wait for Spring to get here. I'll give you a call in a while. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always loved those mom and son series we watched together, before my boy moved out on his own. Lovely bonding. Hope you slept well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that I slept a bit too well. I slept until around 4 yesterday afternoon, then I slept all thru the night. I wanted to go back to sleep this morning but my oldest son was baking a cake for a luncheon today at work and asked me to take it out of the oven so I made coffee and reading blogs lol. I think that it is great to that I can do these mom and son things together. My daughter and I are watching The Hands Maid Tale... what a strange but captivating series.
      I hope that your doing awesome... xx

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seeing double?! Yikes! Get some rest! I think it's pretty common for people to get sick when the weather changes. Hopefully you'll escape it this time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far so good Steve. I caught up on my sleep. I did wish for more but I helped my son with taking out his cake for a luncheon today so I am up!!! Coffee was fantastic this morning, I caught up on blog reading and replying and I am addicted to my game Elvenar so I played that and here I am haha..
      Have an awesome day!

      Delete

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...