Sunday, February 20, 2022

Hello Sunday


 

Good Morning,

 I hope that all is doing well. We are alright here. I was able to get a few more hours of sleep but I had strange dreams and kept fighting to get out of the dreams, so it makes me a little tired today.

 Matthew's load was canceled to Austin, and he ended up having to unload in Dallas but at the last minute he decided to drop his trailer and bobtail to Austin and surprise me and then Laurie and her family came over to visit and the kids played in the sand at the volleyball court and had a blast. Especially the two little ones. 





 Dante is wearing his SWAT uniform from Halloween, and he wanted to wear it yesterday to show me because I didn't get pictures because my son in law David, his camera was not working.

 He had dropped it and it stopped working and then a few days later the phone just died and never worked again, but it was not a very expensive phone. 

 Matthew and I look pretty rough and scruffy this morning, but he did take a couple of pics of us together before he left. 



 Yep, I think that we are looking scruffy but happy and he took these as he was getting ready to leave. We had just come back inside after taking Foxy outside and I have on my jacket and he, his hoodie. The writing on his hoodie says "Dirty Hands equals Clean Money." He says that is his Motto because he is not afraid of hard work, and I am very proud of him. None of my kids are lazy. They all work hard.

I have been contemplating on writing about my nephew who was hospitalized with a brain bleed last Thursday. After many tests and CT scans they determined that it was some sort of aneurysm and he was care flighted to Dallas for possibly surgery, but thankfully after a few more tests the doctors decided upon some medication and after more tests told them that the bleed was slowing down. He was released from ICU yesterday and is now in a private room.  

 Thursday afternoon, around 2pm he got really hot and sweaty and had a excruciation pain in his head and started to violently throwing up and he didn't stop.

 His wife carried him to their local hospital where they did Covid testing. They did a rapid and a 3-day test and both came out negative. His wife kept calling the ER doctor that had seen him and was told it was just a virus and that to give him more Tylenol and Motrin, but he was in horrible pain, and she decided to take him to Baylor hospital in another town. That is where they discovered the brain bleed and sent him to Baylor hospital in Dallas.  I have been so worried about him but last night I talked to his mother, my sister Sharon and she said that he still has a bad headache, but it isn't as bad as it had been.

 They need to sue that darn local hospital. They will KILL you out there. I am not even joking. Unfortunately, I wasn't there when my mother passed away. For two days my mother laid there and suffered because they wouldn't care flight her and my sister Susanne is a nurse, and she called a doctor that she worked for, and he sent the order to have my mom released and care flighted out to Presbyterian hospital in Dallas. 

 Sadly, it was too late to help my mom and all that she had needed was a pacemaker. My sister Linda, her mother-in-law was having some kind of issues with stroke like symptoms, and they wouldn't transfer her out either. It was a fight with the ER doctors, and she eventually got better, but those are just two of the scary things that has happened to friends and family. They overdosed my niece on dilaudid, which is a very strong pain medication they had given her after a hysterectomy. 

 Anyway, there was some family drama, and it wasn't good, but here in Texas we have this saying, "Don't Mess With Texas." It was started years ago to highlight that if you get caught Littering the highways then be prepared to pay a very huge fine. 

 Well, I have a saying too, "Don't Mess with My Family."  I have to go and start our dinner tonight. Jon is making a pot roast and he wants to start it now, so I will close and just say that I defended the hell from my nephew's wife that accused my sister of saying that my nephew was a MISTAKE. My sister is not a saint, but I know her well enough to know that she would never call him a mistake. She did say that he was not planned, but she said that none of her kids were planned. 

 And my nephew's wife put all of these accusations on Facebook about my sister saying these terrible things that I know is not true. So, I put my two cents in.

 I am not proud of everything that I said because it takes a lot of pushing to get me to the point of saying what I did, and that woman pushed me to the point to where I was not going to tolerate her accusing my sister who has already lost one child and fearful of losing another to defame her character on efffing Facebook.

 I told her that she should be ashamed of posting all of this so everyone could see it and those that know my sister will know that she is just lying. I also told her that Junior's mother had doted on him since the day he was born and that she was his biggest fan and always would be and would fight for him today and every day and that she has fought for him in the past and would fight for him now and in the future.

 And as for saying that she wished he would lose some weight, it was obvious that she is concerned for his health and what was wrong with that? There is nothing wrong in wanting and wishing that her son's health could be good, but if she had a problem with that "SHE" Meaning my nephews wife...

 "Maybe You Should Take a Good Long Look In The Mirror Because You Are Not So Damn Little Yourself. You could stand to lose more than a few pounds."

 So, after that, in came the comments and she said that she was blocking me, but she hasn't. And she did block my sister, and about an hour or so later my sister called me, and she was telling me what was posted on Facebook, and I told her I already knew.

 Truthfully the only part that I regret is the last part of my comment and I realized that she was mad at what I said, and I just hope, really hope that she didn't go back to my nephew and bitched and moaned to him about it. 

 And now I really have to close and get a few things done around here so I can sit and play my game. I haven't done any of the things I need to do so I can win some battles lol... Have a great day. BB

2 comments:

  1. Beth I know I can't tell you what to do but if I was in your shoes with all this family drama I would leave facebook.That's the reason I left facebook some years ago. Family drama or any kind of drama is not on my life list. I am very happy without drama from anyone including family..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tend to agree with Angelicastar. Facebook is no place for family drama. But what do I know! Beth, you have a super day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...