Thursday, February 24, 2022

A Almost Snowy Day


This was the begnning of the first snowstorm of the season in Reno Nevada, and it was on my birthday! October 11th, 2021. What a wonderful way to wake up to big fat fluffy flakes. We ended up with about 6 inches where we were.


 Hello,

 I thought that I should at least do a blog post since it has been a few days. There isn't that much news to tell but I will think of something I am sure.

 Angelica, I agree with you about Facebook and the only reason I ventured over there on that day was because my sister and husband were having to make a hour and half trip to their doctor and she said for me to go over there for updates. 

 After I got off, I was like, "Yeah I know why I don't go over to Facebook anymore." It is too bad that people are so ugly and negative. I won't delete it because I get family photos that some of my family posts, so that is basically why I periodically go over to see any that my great niece and my sister posts. I told her to send me any new pictures, but she forgets so that is why I do venture over but it is becoming less and less every day.

 Another thing that I do not do, is the News. I have taken all of the news apps off of my phone and computer. It is all so negative, and my stress level has drastically dropped. I am all for less stress and Drama in my life.

 So my nephew is out of the hospital and the brain bleed has stopped so I am grateful for that. I will not call him right away, but I do have a card to send to him. He still has a lot of follow up care and for right now he is just resting a lot. 

 My grandson has been breaking out in hives. Some of them are almost the size of a quarter and angry red. He has whelps all over his little body, even on his scalp. Mom and dad took him to the Emergency Room twice now but cannot attribute to the cause and just treat him with steroids and Benadryl. 

 Laurie just called me and said that the doctor gave her an epi pen in case she needs it. He just finished his 3rd prescription of Antibiotics for a bad tooth that they had to get the swelling down before the dentists could pull his tooth. I have a feeling that is the root cause, but we don't really know.

 So our weather is dreary and gray and it is nearly 3:00pm and it is 28F with snow now and then. It is supposed to get down to 22F tonight. It is COLD out there. It is supposed to move out of here by 6:00pm tomorrow. Then we will start warming up to the mid 40's. 

 So that is my news for today. I have taken a big break from puzzles from my game. I decided to work on some jigsaw puzzles for a change. But right now I am going to lay down and catch a quick nap. 

 Take care and I hope that everyone has a fantastic day/evening... BB

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your nap. I also enjoy jigsaw puzzles. They are good exercise for my brain. Enjoy your day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...