Saturday, February 12, 2022

Spending Time With My Beautiful Daughter

 


This is a page that I made several years ago when Karyn and a friend went to Puerto Rico. I thought that I would share it since it brings back great memories of that time.


 Greetings,

 I really hope that everyone is doing well. I guess that we are ok here. 

 I finally was able to finish my enrollment into a health care plan. I am so happy that it is over now. It is not easy. The process is a bit frustrating to get together all of the paperwork in order, but it is over, and it is a huge relief off of my shoulders. I still need one more document and then I will be all set. It is just a time sensitive thing, but they actually have the digital and I just need to sign the form and mail it back in.

 I will not keep you today and keep this short because Karyn and I want to watch a movie/series on HBO-Max. They made a series of the Golden Compas, and it is really a good. I want to spend as much time with her as possible. 

 Stay Well and Stay Safe. Have a wonderful weekend. BB

 

 

2 comments:

  1. It's good that you have your medical all set. I hope this finds you feeling better. I'll chat with you soon, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you got your health coverage sorted! What a relief!

    ReplyDelete

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...