Monday, February 7, 2022

Sunny And Cold

 


My little great niece who is a big Long Horn fan! I did this scrap page years ago when I was just starting out learning how to scrap book and now she is a mom of 2 now. How the years have flown by.

Good Morning,

 It is sunny and cold at 32 degrees here in Austin Texas. In a few days it is going to warm up to 69 degrees with the nights still dropping into the 30's but no rain is forecasted so that means No Ice yay!

 It was a uneventful weekend here. We stayed home and one of Karyn and Jonathan's friends came over and visited for a little while. The state is hiring and he wanted to talk to Jonathan about applying for a couple of openings. It was nice and sunny so I stayed out on the patio for a little while and really enjoyed sitting in the warm sun. My body can always use the natural Vitamin D.

 I got up at 6:30 this morning and flipped on the coffee pot and then started a load of laundry. It was way to cold to take my coffee outside so here I am at the computer with a 2nd cup of coffee. 

 Today is the day that I pick out my new health plan. I know that they are awake and working this early, but I am not awake just yet this early so I will wait a hour or so before I give them a call. At least until the washing machine stops so I can at least hear what they are saying to me lol. (Yeah I know, anything to put off being on the phone haha.)

So I have a country music tidbit for you. If you listen or ever listened to country music then you will surely recognize the name Dolly Parton. You might even recognize the name Billy Ray Cyrus. 

 I tried to upload a video from YouTube featuring the both of them with the music video to Romeo. 

 I kept having issues trying to do it but I wanted to tell you first of off that the little girl who played Hannah Montana is Miley Cyrus and she is Dolly Parton's Goddaughter. 

She isn't so little anymore and she is famous in her own right these days.  Or so I have heard but some of her music video's are just nasty. I read an article a few months ago where the reporter doing the article asked if it was true that Miley Cyrus was her Goddaughter and she said yes and when asked about her music Dolly replied that she was allowed to do her music her way and that Miley should be allowed to do the same and she ignored the rest of Miley questions. Dolly always took the high road I believe. 

And last of all I wanted you to see the video, to see the dancers because believe it or not I use to could dance Just Like That. It really was a lot of fun, harder than it looked and great exercise. 

 I have to close. It is time actually past time for lunch and I have several calls to finish making. Take care and go and pull up YouTube and search for Romeo and have a blessed day. BB

1 comment:

  1. Even I recognize those names, and I almost never listen to country music! Dolly Parton is a goddess.

    That is some cold weather! Yikes!

    ReplyDelete

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...