Friday, February 4, 2022

Real Short Real Sweet


 
Foxy in my chair telling me it is time for bed lol and I agree with her.

Good morning,
 I hope this finds you doing well. I am ok just tired. I have had a hell of a day.
I should say last two days. I some how got locked out of my favorite game and couldn't log in. Nothing that I did unlocked it because it would tell me that the email/player was incorrect. So I would double check and then try and it would tell me that my password was incorrect. After going around and around I decided to close it down, restart my laptop and try again with out luck.
 Anyway to make a long story shorter, I decided to get a new email. What a night mare. I for some reason didn't want another gmail. I decided I wanted something different OMGosh what a confusing nightmare only I was awake!
 I decided to go with outlook. 
Does anyone know how to sign out of it? Can anyone tell me how to just delete the damn thing?
 Let me just say that I went and got a gmail address. 

 I am sure that outlook is perfectly fine for some people. Probably for people that are more computer savvy than I am. Maybe even better, but it is just confusing to me and I just don't like it. It is better for me to have something easy and simple. Besides my game was giving me the same run around with that address so I am done. I just don't know how to delete it.
 But anyway, I am back into my game but the sad thing is I had to start completley over with my game which is sad but this time around I can fix my mistakes from my last game so that is better. 

 I have to say goodnight. I have been staring at the computer screen so many hours that my right eye is hurting and I actually had to dig out my eye patches to give the eye a rest.
 Have a wonderful day everyone and I will be back soon. Make sure you guys stay safe. BB

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you're having so much trouble with this. I can't help you though. The older I get, the less I know about technology. Get some good rest. Maybe things will look better tomorrow. Hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh -- password problems are so frustrating! I'm glad you got back into your game, at least. Since it happened with your new Outlook address too, I wonder if it's a problem with the game and not with your e-mail?

    ReplyDelete

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...