Wednesday, May 13, 2020

A Nice Day


Asian Beauty By Rosie H

Hi,
 I hope everyone is doing well. I am fine here in rainy land. It has been raining all during the night on Tuesday and all that night and then off and on today. Drab, gray and wet but the critters are loving it. So am I to a degree.
 We had 2 tornados in a county not far from us. I haven't heard the damage report other than it could have been a F3. 
 F3's can toss your house around pretty darn good so I hope that is not an accurate report. 

 What do you think of my little great niece with her chubby cheeks? Isn't she a doll? Her name is Jewelz Nichole. She was a little over a month old in this photo. I will have to get some new pictures from my sister over Mother's Day on Sunday and make some new pages of our newest little girl. She is such a good baby from what I am told.

 I was able to stand out front 6 feet from my neighbors Julie and Emily last night and we had a blast talking. So we have decided that we are going to bring out some tables and chairs and each of us will make a main dish, some side dishes and a few desserts and have a nice little picnic in our front parking lot. We wanted to do this last month but we were all being good and staying home and only socializing on line and text messages except for Emily... She said that Maple doesn't understand Social Distancing lol.. Maple is her service dog. She is a yellow lab and she is so awesome.
 We want to make sure that we don't have any rain in the forecast tho. That would be a bummer!

m There hasn't been much going on around here. David and Nathan went grocery shopping this afternoon and the house smells really nice with a rump roast in the slow cooker and I am hoping that David will make some kind of dessert. I love his caramel apple cheesecake. I have never tasted anything like it before. No one can eat but just a slice if that because it is super rich. I have a portion of a 1x1 inch square. It is a perfect size. It is really just enough to satisfy and not overindulge. 

 I am waiting for my new laptop to arrive and I am impatient. The waiting is really tough lol. I want to play!

 I was getting out of Karyn's car earlier today and I dropped my glasses and by the time Nathan yelled stop I had stepped on them. I just broke the nose piece and they are not my new ones but it still made me sad.
 I have to call tomorrow and get my latest eye prescription. Karyn says she doesn't have it but she was the last one to have it.
 I was sitting in Karyn's car because she went out there because her doctor was calling her.
 She got up this morning and turned her neck wrong and she was in a lot of pain. So I went with her so we could hear the doctor in the quietness of her car. 
 Her doctor called her in some medication. Steroids, a muscle relaxer and an something for the inflammation. I really hope that it helps because she was in a lot of pain. Poor girl.  She said she was going by the pharmacy and then straight home and to bed. I didn't try calling her because I know that she was probably going to do just that.. get some sleep if possible.

 I am going to close and go to bed myself so until next time you all stay healthy... Hugs to all... BB
 

4 comments:

  1. That baby is beautiful. The neighborhood picnic sounds interesting. I'll be waiting to see how it comes off. Your new laptop should arrive today. I sure hope it does. I'll call you later to see if it comes. Pogo sends woofs. You have a super day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maple is a great name for a service dog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to read you are slowly feeling better. Hope your new laptop works well when it arrives.
    That picnic is a nice thing to do in these days. Of course you better still keep some distance to eachother but it is a possibility to meet people again, and have some distraction.
    Sending encouraging hug from Holland,
    Kyra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little jewel is a gorgeous one. I hope Karyn feels better soon. Take care of yourself, too.

    ReplyDelete

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...