Friday, May 22, 2020

I Am Home And Doing A Update!


This is an old scrap page that I made years ago.

Hello,
 This will be short as I am not feeling very well. I have a tele-visit today and my daughter is cleaning my room and it's been a mess for a while now but I have had a blood issue and so we have to sterilize my bedroom because of it. I had replaced my sensor to check my blood sugar and I am thinking I must have hit a capillary because there was a lot of blood so I am having to wash my bedding. Actually Laurie is cleaning. She will not let me lift a finger!

 My kidney is back to functioning normally. I am on heavy antibiotics right now. Preventative measures. I will try to work more on my blog later. Right now I am just very weak and tired.
 Take care and I will talk to you all later... BB

  Hello again,
 It is almost midnight and I had to take my meds and I took a promethazine before hand but I still couldn't keep it down. Now I am awake and I just cannot rest. Not real rest. I keep trying tho but I decided that I would just work on my blog since I left it very short this morning.

 Jonathan has been ordering food from a place called POTBELLY sandwich shop because he is usually working thru lunch and today he asked if I was hungry.
 No I wasn't but I knew that I had to eat something and he ordered me a soup that sounded intriguing called Chicken Pot Pie. I told him to just get me a small because I really don't have much of an appetite but ohhh that soup was very delicious. I couldn't eat it all but I was able to eat half of it. I would have liked to have saved it for later on but there wasn't that much left to save and it would probably have broken apart so I gave Dante the last of it. That little boy is not one to eat. He has always been a minimal eater and I was glad to share what was left of it with him.
 He came to me and said Na-Na that was the best soup ever. Can I please have more?... Awww he had the saddest look on his little face when I said "Baby that was all of it." But I promised him that I would buy him a bowl the next time Uncle Jon orders from there. 
I have food here but I haven't really felt like eating anything. It all sounds to heavy. Laurie has made me food but I just shake my head and she then lectures me about not being able to gain back my strength if I don't eat.
 David made the best biscuits and I did try to eat one for breakfast but I only ate a few bites of it. 

 It seems like I had so many other things to mention but my mind has basically just gone blank. I need to sit down and email a few friends and I am also needing to catch up on my blog reading.

 I am going to try and get some rest. Stay safe and if you are planning a Memorial Day weekend please remember to to be safe and please watch where you are stepping.

 Snakes are coming out and they are coming straight up into peoples yards. In Dallas a few days ago a 2 year old toddler was with his mom in their back yard and he was bitten by a rattle snake. It worries me that could happen to us since we don't live far from a creek and that since a lot of people have been home they are venturing farther out from their habitat. The news mentioned that State Parks have really seen a lot of them from Game Warden reports. 

 Okay so I will close for now... Stay safe and have a very enjoyable weekend... BB




7 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear you've been under the weather but I'm glad you have your family there to help you. (And make you eat!) Stay strong and keep us posted! Chicken pot pie soup DOES sound good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you’re home and have some support. I hope you and your little one can enjoy that soup again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you are somewhat feeling better, but you aren;t there yet so have to try all you can> easy said, I know, but if you liked that chicken soup so much od=rder some more, at least you will eat something and you will have to get back to eating every few hours something!!
    Of course you know that, but please do your best.
    Get much better soon, sending big hug.
    Kyra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you're back home and getting better. Do try to eat more. It will help you get better quicker. Maybe Jonathan can make some home made soup for you. Pogo sends woofs. Hugs and love, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  5. INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN,, I GOT SOMETHING NEW
    Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months!

    See how it works

    Do you know you can hack into any ATM machine with a hacked ATM card??
    Make up you mind before applying, straight deal...

    Order for a blank ATM card now and get millions within a week!: contact us
    via email address::{Universalcardshackers@gmail.com}

    We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be use to hack ATM
    machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at
    stores and POS. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested
    buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5,500 on ATM
    and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card
    you order for:: and also if you are in need of any other cyber hack
    services, we are here for you anytime any day.

    Here is our price lists for the ATM CARDS:

    Cards that withdraw $5,500 per day costs $200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $10,000 per day costs $850 USD
    Cards that withdraw $35,000 per day costs $2,200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $50,000 per day costs $5,500 USD
    Cards that withdraw $100,000 per day costs $8,500 USD

    make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!!

    The price include shipping fees and charges, order now: contact us via
    email address:::::: {Universalcardshackers@gmail.com}
    Whatsapp:::::+31687835881

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hola, estos son los términos y condiciones que rigen la gran hermandad del amor.
    Así que quiero que te hagas realidad muy cariñosamente bien


    TÉRMINOS Y CONDICIONES
    1 * Debes poder guardar el secreto por ti mismo

    2 * Debe tener una fuerte convicción de éxito

    3 * Debes tener más de 20 años para crear el tuyo
    decisión

    4 * Debe poder pagar una tarifa de registro (estrictamente)

    5 * Debes poder usar una camisa / camiseta / chaleco negro
    no menos de 3 veces por semana

    6 * Debes creer que el dinero es poder

    7 * Debe saber que su nombre debe aparecer en el
    lista de famosos y súper ricos

    8 * Todos los hombres y mujeres están invitados a unirse a este templo de
    Solo éxito, respeto y súper rico

    9 * Debes estar listo para visitar el agua del mar a medianoche

    10 * Debe tener una convicción en el mundo cambiante / moderno
    para hacer cosas.

    11 * no comparta ningún secreto con nadie, ni siquiera con su esposa o madre,
    porque estamos buscando ... no busques lo que no puedes ver


    CÓMO REGISTRARSE

    Deberá responder las siguientes preguntas
    por teléfono antes de revisar su solicitud de membresía
    1. ¿Cómo te llamas?
    2. ¿Cuántos años tienes?
    3. ¿Qué haces en la vida?
    4. ¿Cuántas veces has intentado unirte a Illuminati?
    5. ¿Por qué realmente quieres unirte a nuestro patrimonio?
    El primer paso suele ser la etapa de iniciación.

    Inmediatamente después de la iniciación, los nuevos miembros reciben recompensas en efectivo de $ 500,000 para reorganizar sus vidas para que coincidan con la clase y el estado de los miembros del club. Otros Las recompensas en efectivo se comunican después de la etapa de iniciación.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool way to have financial freedom!!! Are you tired of living a poor life, here is the opportunity you have been waiting for. Get the new ATM BLANK CARD that can hack any ATM MACHINE and withdraw money from any account. You do not require anybody’s account number before you can use it. Although you and I knows that its illegal,there is no risk using it. It has SPECIAL FEATURES, that makes the machine unable to detect this very card,and its transaction can’t be traced .You can use it anywhere in the world. With this card,you can withdraw nothing less than $4,500 a day. So to get the card,reach the hackers via email address : besthackersworld58@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +1(323)-723-2568

    ReplyDelete

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...