Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Tuesday's Here



Or is it Wednesday? Stormy couldn't care less either way it seems!

 Hi, I hope that everyone is doing well. I am still not up to myself just yet.
 I am drained and my doctor(s) say that I am still battling an illness and to expect to feel this way for possibly another month or even longer.

 I slept until 11:00 today. David made me a breakfast plate and I tried to eat. I really did but I only took a few bites because I have no appetite. 
 He made some scrambled eggs, biscuits, home fries and water melon. I didn't even eat but just a little of my watermelon and that is one of my favorite fruits but everything is tasteless. 

 I hope that everyone is doing well. It is always a good thing to see people out as long as they are social distancing and taking precautions. 
 Here in Texas the defiance is so misunderstood by me. Do these people intentionally want to catch this virus and possibly bring it home to their mother and father's, to their children? 
 I think that I may scream if I hear another person say that their rights under the constitution is being trampled on.
 Well while they want to go their merry way I do not want to come in contact with them and get sick with that virus. I don't want to be a statistic. 
 These same people would be moaning and groaning if no preventive measures were not in place. I guess nothing makes some people happy.

 I haven't been anywhere since I got out of the hospital. I don't plan on going anywhere anytime soon either. I don't have the strength to do much. I did my laundry on Monday because I am picky about how I do my things and that wore me out. But I completed it. I think that it was actually Sunday. All the days of the week is running together. 

 I will close for now. I need to lay down again so until later take care and take care of your loved ones. BB


2 comments:

  1. Rest and take care of yourself, Beth! I hope your appetite returns soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about your poor appetite. How about someone make you a pot of soup. If you can eat the soup, then that will help. Your kitty kat is gorgeous. Take care of yourself, Beth. I hope you are feeling better soon, hugs, and love, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...