Friday, May 15, 2020

Birds Chirping At 3:35 In The Morning


Stormy Living Like A King CRAT aka Crazy Cat

Good Morning,
 It is a breezy 75 degrees this morning and this is going to be the start of another hot day. We will be working up to 91. A repeat of yesterday and this is only May. We usually have another month before we hit the 90 degree mark but so far we have had several of these days this spring.

 I took this photo of Stormy last week. He has been given a nickname by be. The Crat. Short for Crazy Cat. He loves my bed but he is grounded from it now. On this day I discovered that he had peed in my bed. (My New Bed) so he is grounded from spending the night with me.
 I told Cathy to just let him sleep with me but that was a mistake. So now before we go to bed he gets put outside!
 He is grounded too. He isn't coming home when he is supposed to. I wish the Vets would open back up so we can get him neutered. The animal hospitals are open but they want a fortune to sterilize our animals. Emily and I were talking about it the other day and she called to tell me that they are still closed and couldn't make Stormy his appointment. We are trying to get him in where she takes Maple because she feels that it is the best clinic she has dealt with and she has had 2 service animals before Maple.

 I woke up this morning and made a trip to the bathroom. I was feeling refreshed and made a cup of coffee and went out. It was nice and breezy and I enjoyed myself.
 The birds were chirping and it was just so peaceful. I came back in to work on my blog and I was looking at a notification on my phone and it was 3:35 in the morning!
 Whoa what happened to the night? What were the birds doing singing  at 3:00 in the morning?
 I broke my glasses the other day. They fell off my face and I stepped on them. I broke the nose piece and it hurts to wear them so I thought that the clock said 5:30 am not 3:30. I am going to have to get some dollar store glasses or see if I can find the nose pieces until they open back up. I have one of those chains I usually put them on but it was getting my hair tangled up into the chain so I took them off. I know, I know... I shouldn't have been wearing them with out the chain because these frames are heavy to begin with.

 So I bought a new laptop. It is a Dell Inspiron 2020 edition. It does not come with a DVD drive but it has everything else that I wanted.
 The keys are very touchy. I appreciate the fact that they are a little wider than my other laptop but wow is it touchy. I had this post almost done and I hit a button and wiped it completely out. So I will have to be careful until I get use to it but so far I love it.

 We have been busy here. I had to go to the doctor yesterday for a in house appointment that couldn't be rescheduled as it was for pain management. I don't want to run out of pain meds. I have been able to do them via telemedicine but they are opening up now so we had to step outside until another person left and then we could come in. Laurie went with me.
 Before I did that I had to go back to my PCP for a blood test. My potassium is high again and they want to make sure it is coming down. I didn't realize that high potassium can cause heart attacks. I was also surprised to know that it was high. It is usually really low. Anyway they have a very efficient set up under a tent. I don't have to go inside the building, they can just come to me!

 Karyn was getting out of bed the other day and did something to her neck. She has been in so much pain. She called her doctor and she had called her in some muscle relaxers and steroids and a cream and some pain pills. She came by yesterday afternoon after we got back home and she had color in her cheeks and said she was much better. She came to get Foxy to take home with her. She said she missed her little bad ass lol.

 So really that is all that I have been up to. I came home yesterday, ate dinner and went straight to bed. I get so tired when I go out, even for just a little while. 
 I didn't even play on my laptop. I laid down and fell into a deep sleep. I guess I needed it.

 I hear Jonathan stirring. I guess he is getting ready to go to work. I will close for now. We usually have a cup of coffee or a cup of tea together before work. So you all be good and I will talk to you soon... BB

3 comments:

  1. It is good to live with people we can enjoy a morning cup with. Hello, hello.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Edna has been saying the SAME THING about wiping out her blog posts with the touch of a key. I wonder what the heck is going on?! I've never had that happen on my Apple. I'll make the same suggestion to you that I made to Edna -- write your posts in Word or Notepad and then cut and paste them into Blogger. That way you won't need to write them twice should you accidentally erase them.

    That's funny about getting up at 3:30 in the morning. And I thought I got up early! Birds do sing insanely early at this time of year. They're all out courting and doing their bird things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I type my post on notepad first then copy and paste to my blog. It takes a bit longer to do it this way, but I got tired of having it erase itself all the time. The birds can sing in my yard as early as they want to. I love listening to them, even if it is the middle of the night. I hope today is a good one for you, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...