Tuesday, March 13, 2018

A Chilly Day In Fla Fla



Life Is Sweet.... 

 Good Morning, 
 It is still morning but not for long. It has been a rather chilly morning. According to the weather app on my phone we are supposed to get up to 70F today. It was really chilly last night. We got down to 44F and the wind was very strong. It is still blowing but not like yesterday and last night.
 Praise be we are not in the Northeast where they are in Blizzard conditions. Miss Edna's home is covered in a lot of white wet stuff. I really hope that it is all gone before she fly's out on Sunday Morning. Last year was a nightmare for her. 
 Not only was she sick, her plane was delayed and it was a hard time for her and she got home late. I really hope that the trip back home will be a lot better for her, especially the weather.

 Crossing our fingers but neither one of us got sick this year. That is really good for the both of us because last year Miss Edna was very sick and the day that I left I slept on the plane, felt fine. My daughter Karyn picked me up and she and I dropped off my bags and went to lunch. When she dropped me off at home I suddenly felt really sick and was sick for weeks. Oh how horrible. Edna ended up in the hospital with Pneumonia and I don't remember what I had. Flu probably but we were both sick and it has taken a year, I swear a year for both of us to feel better.

 House keeping came yesterday and it was really nice to go into my nice clean room.....




 My daughter said, "Take pictures mom, I want to see your room." So here you go Karyn.
 I totally love crawling in between nice clean and crisp sheets. It is a great feeling.

 Last night I watched Criminal Minds. I shut my phone off and just watched tv until I got sleepy and then I had drank so much water yesterday I was up running to the bathroom. I had a glass of orange juice before bed and Ohhh it hurt my stomach. I had an old familiar burning in the top of my stomach. I took one of my antacid pills and relief was fast and I slept really well. Edna woke me up this morning and we are now eating spinach pizza and it is so good.

We had a heavy rain come thru yesterday and it lasted a while. It finally tapered off to a soft rain, and then the winds came. Hard! But it was nice to watch the rain. I love rain, the sound of it, and knowing that it does the wildlife and flowers and grass good. 

Edna gave me a website to go and check out so I am going to go for now. Have a fantastic day! BB



No comments:

Post a Comment

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...