Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Happy Wednesday From Kissimmee Florida

My little granddaughter Cathy made with Spring in Mind....

Hello,
 Wow last night as I was getting ready for bed it was really awesome to listen to the rain storm that came thru. It was really nice. Right outside of my room is a metal awning and hearing the rain hit the metal was very soothing to me. We didn't have a lot of thunder but we did have a few flashes of lightening. I enjoyed that as well.

Last year Edna and Audrey and I could step right outside the condo front door and could watch the gorgeous fireworks.... This is not the case this year... Here is what we get to see now....



They are building either a new condo or hotel or something over there. The fireworks just barely top the roof tops of the buildings. I did see one that went up pretty high and it was really pretty, but most of them are just small flashes. This is a bit sad, but it is what it is in the name of progress.

But on the other hand, look at these beauties.

 The top is from the apartment next to us and the bottom is from the unit to the right of us as well as the hibiscus that are blooming right around the corner. Some are not in bloom just yet but will be later this afternoon or in the morning.






And these ferns are so pretty. The pictures do not do the landscape justice. It is so pretty here.


The ferns are mixed in with the greenery out front. It is going to be a beautiful day today. We are heading into the mid 70's today. 

 Miss Edna is taking a nap along with Pogo so I think that I am going to go upstairs and read for a little while.

 Talk to you later... BB



No comments:

Post a Comment

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...