Sunday, March 11, 2018

Happy Sunday From Florida


Good Morning,
 At least for another 50 minutes then it will be afternoon here in gorgeous Kissimmee Florida.
 I haven't blogged much because I have just been busy. Doing what is the question... Watching tv, hanging out, going to some flea markets, and hanging out some more, and just enjoying the days.
 I leave for home on Friday. The time is flying by for another year. 
 We had a small thunderstorm last night. It didn't last long but it sounds so awesome hitting the metal awning. I could lay in bed and listen to it as I watched tv and played a game of mine. I play words with friends and City Island 3 and Paradise Island. They are all on my tablet. The one game I play I cannot connect to. I think that it must be the internet here. But that is ok. I keep in contact with my co-op by messenger.

 No new scrap pages right now. This one is of my grandchildren. They are in California now and I am amazed at how much they have grown since I did this scrap page. I miss the little stinkers. I sent them a post card. I wish that I could send each of them a little gift, but there is just no way since I have limited funds and it cost so much to ship anything to anywhere.

 Today is laundry day for me. It is seriously not one of my favorite things to do but what can I say. It has come time to get some clean clothes. I did not pack too many clothes because I over packed last year so I only brought clothes for 5 days and wouldn't you know it, I forgot to pack my nighties. So I had to buy a few which was fine with me. I wanted some new ones anyway.

 So I mentioned that they were building something and it cuts out a lot of the fireworks.
 This is a photo that I took the day after I got here I think. It might have been taken on Sunday but I think that it was on Monday. I have been watching the progress.

You will have to click on it because I cropped some of it. The next one shows a little more work from this week... 


 It is amazing even tho you really can't see as much progress in the photos as you can in person but it is amazing how they do these walls. 

 Time to go... I will be back as soon as I have something to share. Have an awesome day to all.... BB




No comments:

Post a Comment

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...