Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Doctors UGGGH



 This was a photo of my granddaughter Cathy. I took it into a program and sketched it then took it into another program and this is what came about. I wanted to work on my sister's Day Planner today but I have so much to do, I decided to add something a bit different. 

Good Day,
 Well I just got off of the phone with my podiatrist office who has just informed me that my podiatrist is no longer accepting my insurance and I am going to be referred to another podiatrist. I am waiting for her to call me back with that information and I wish she would hurry up because I need to call the transportation company and cancel my reservation and I only have 24 hours to do it. I have missed that dead line but they will still be able to use that space for someone else. 
 Well I took a chance and called the transportation provider and canceled the appointment for tomorrow. Whew one down and now we will see what this woman says when she calls me back. IF she calls me back. I get nervous when they say Let Me Call You Back lol.
 I was really needing this appointment because I have some funny looking little red dots that look like blisters but they are not on a couple of my toes. I did get new shoes so that may have caused them but they really need to be looked at.

 So it is cool outside today. 62 degrees F and we are supposed to get down to 50 degrees F tonight. We have turned the A/C off and have a few windows open to air out the house. It has been really muggy here but at least it is a cool day today. 
 And I do believe that it is the first day of SPRING!  Happy Spring Equinox everyone.... 
 
 I haven't really talked about this on my blog but I am going to be taking an online course on the Elements. Fire, Water, Air, and Earth. I am just waiting for my books to come in the mail. I have been doing the online answer sheets for other subjects so it is interesting for me. 
 I received a book for my birthday from Miss Edna by Anastasia Greywolf and it has been beneficial. Some of the things in it are not practical for todays time but oh it is interesting to read.
 Anyway I wanted to share this....


I am still waiting for the office to call me back. They will probably call me back this afternoon when I am at my other doctor appointment. My son Jonathan is going to take me to that one. I didn't have enough time to schedule that one with the ride transportation so he is going to take me today but the others are already scheduled so he doesn't have to take off work.

 I guess I better go and get my shower and get something to eat as it is lunch time. I am already wishing that this appointment was over.

 Have a great day everyone... BB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...