Tuesday, March 27, 2018

A Cold And A Cold Front



Pages for my sister Linda for her planner. The kit I used is Enjoy The Moment. These kits came with my digital Program that I use. I use Craft Artist 2 and I looked for the name of the designer but I couldn't find one. Thank You for looking.

Good Evening,
 It is late by my time for blogging, but that is alright. I have a slight cold. Nothing major but it is leaving me not feeling my best today. I also stepped outside and our cold front has arrived too. How about that! 

 I haven't accomplished a thing today other than making this page for my sister and also the note paper to match. 
 While Miss Edna were in Florida we went over to Joanne's and had a look around. I was looking for some plastic sleeves and when I got to the front, I realized they were not the ones I was looking for so I put them back. But when Jonathan and I were over at Walgreen's the other day, I found my Binder and the right sleeves... I was so happy! 
 I will also be doing the other two for my grandson and granddaughter too. I just need to buy the stock card paper and that will be easy to come by. I have most of the pages for them done already. All I have to do is assemble them and ship them off. 
 My grandson Alex, his other grandmother (Mimi) is helping me with his. It will be a gift from both grandmother's to him. 

 It is 64 degrees out and raining. The rain is not coming down hard, but soft and steady. That is good news so the roads will not be flooded. At least here. I don't know about the rest of the city as I just looked at the radar for where we are at. 
 Cisco had to go out, but he was not a happy little guy lol. But he decided that he had better go on out and take care of his business.

 I am so very glad that he is feeling better. I did talk to the vet again and he said No more Apples and Carrots right now. He is not digesting fiber very well and we all know what extra fiber does for us. We want his stools to thicken and the fiber in the apples and carrots will keep his stools loose so he is on probiotics and his food. Nothing extra. He told me that in a few weeks I can try a small amount of carrots and apples but only like every other day. His food has all that he needs. 
 I know it is sad for me not to give him other treats, but he can still have his bones and he can have his food, so he will be ok. 

 My post tonight will not be a long one. I am ready for a shower and to lay back down. I haven't slept today so I have high hopes of sleeping well tonight. My nose gets all stuffy when I sleep so I am trying to stay propped up a little so I can breathe better. I really thought all these allergies were my problem but I realize it is a cold. Praise be it is not the Flu or anything like that. 

 Karyn and Jonathan both are having a tough time at work. Both of their bosses are having surgery. So it is the end of the month and both are being swamped with extra work. 
 I am glad that I don't have to do what they are having to do. It would drive me crazy. Karyn is working in the office tomorrow. Nathan and I will be home and I plan to try and spend some time with him. He isn't really into spending time with mom right now. He is too busy trying to relax.

 Matthew went home today to see family and friends. I would have liked to have gone but it is more important tomorrow to see my dentist so he can adjust my dentures. The right side rubs sores on my gums and inside of my cheek. He told me that I would have to have them adjusted as time goes on. I am still wearing them the 4 hours plus every day or until they hurt so bad I have to take them out. 

 Anyway I didn't go because I needed this appointment and my sister and her family are just coming off of bad colds and stuff as well. The baby had to go to the hospital because he was really sick and they had to hydrate him. They don't need more germs and I don't need their germs so staying home is the best thing right now.
 
 Nathan washed clothes the other night and the little yellow toy from Pogo got washed. Ohhh Boy... He did not like that at all. But he is getting all of Cisco's scent back on it. He does not like clean. He and I have this same issue every time his bedding get's washed, or mine for that matter. He has to make sure that he rolls around putting his scent back on to everything. He is funny to watch sometimes that I just crack up. He hid his little piggy under a couple of my pillows today. He had his eye on me and when I went to move my pillow he jumped from his place to my pillow so I couldn't move it. I asked him what he was doing and he rooted under the pillow and came out with his piggy. He was making sure it wasn't going to get washed. I had to laugh at that because it was just to funny. It is a shame that I cannot capture these moments on video. They happen to fast for me to even try.

 I know that it is early, but I am taking my medication and getting a shower and going to bed. Have a wonderful Wednesday everyone... Take care and I will talk to you soon..... Hugs... BB

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...