Thursday, March 29, 2018

Thursday And Busy


Celtic Dream, kit designed by my friend Rosie and given to our private group. I have permission to use the photo from a friend of mine. Thank you for looking.

Hello and good afternoon,
 It is just past noon here. I have discovered that I have appointments coming up so I spent some time scheduling 2 of the transportation rides. I still have a few more to go but I need to get the phone numbers and addresses to make those appointments. I thought that I had everything in order but when it came time to schedule the 3rd appointment I realized I had the wrong notebook... Grrrr. 

 I made the frame for this page. It is actually an element of the sun, so I took it and enlarged it then I used another frame and inserted it, the white/blue is also a small element I added to give it dimension. I can't believe that I forgot to post this page. My memory is just not what it use to be.

 I tossed and turned most of the night. I dread nights like these. It is like I never fall into sleep. Just a light cat nap. I am going to talk to my doctor and see about getting a sleep test done. I have been asked several times from other doctors and yesterday from my dentist if I ever had one done. I suppose that I should. My body is just not allowing me the real rest that I need. 

 Have I mentioned Cisco doesn't like clean? Yes of course I have, lots and lots of times, but his antics today has taken the cake. 
 I changed Cisco's bedding. It needed to be washed. I took his bed and even vacuumed it out. Made it all nice and fluffy. Put down some clean blankets for him. 
 He didn't like my special attention. He took each blanket out of his bed, drug it all over the floors and then went back to his bed. He crawled up under it and flipped it over and then he flopped it back down. Lay in it, rolled around and around and then went to Nathan's bed and drug his comforter into his bed. Scrunched it up really well and flopped in it. 
 Now imagine trying to get a queen sized comforter into his bed???? He did it. I am going to let Nathan deal with that when he gets home from work tonight. 

 The other night when the cold front came in, it was just really nice soft steady rain. That changed and fast. Our city was rocked with up to 5 inches in some place with rain fall. Streets flooded, power lines down, broken trees, and a small tornado. Let me tell you, that lightening and thunder was wicked. The entire apartment shook at one point. I was paying attention to the alerts in case we needed to take shelter in case of a tornado. We would have gone into my bathroom as it is an inside wall. But we never got a tornado alert. 
 Of course it was little to hardly any sleep all night for us. Cisco did really well during the course of the storm. He has worn his storm jacket several times but he didn't need it. I can't say the same for me. It was really scary. But this is normal for our area in the fall and spring so we have learned to pay attention to the skies and the alerts.

 Tomorrow is good Friday. For all that want to plant, Saturday is the day to plant in the south.  If you live in a place that Old Man Winter is still out there, you can start your seedlings inside a sheltered place. 
 I have some things I want to plant and put out that do not require a lot of sun. I have seeds for some herbs ready to go and the planting trays. I will just have to watch the night temps is all. I am sure that our cold spells are over for the year now. 

 Sorry this is so short but I have to do a few things, like get those addresses and phone numbers and get back on the phone. 
 Take care and have a great Good Friday and I will talk to you all soon.... BB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...