Sunday, February 18, 2018

A Little Of This And That


Kit used is Spring due by Anna Aspens. No links until I can learn to do them properly. So sorry but for some reason I haven't managed to do them right. I made the note paper and liked it so well that I made several copies, different colors and embellishments.

Hello,
 Sunday arrived quickly for me this past week. I had some plans and then life happened so some of my plans fell by the wayside, but others were a nice surprise.

 My kitchen is very nice and clean. That always makes me feel good. Joe and Karyn stopped in today, minus Foxy. They had lunch with Jonathan and I and Karyn worked on her taxes and so that is out of the way.
 After they left, Jonathan and I spent some time together and watched a movie. We watched Dr. Strange. He had been wanting me to watch it so we did. I miss our weekend movie dates. We use to do it every weekend when we lived at the other place. Once we moved here we stopped as we got rid of our sofa and love seat. Now we just have a chair in the living room because it doubles as Nathan's bedroom.
 We haven't decided exactly what we want to do in that room yet. Until Mr. Piggy Nathan decides on what he is goin to do, (He doesn't want to sign another lease here) in the meantime I have a tv in my room and just watch that. 
 I am not a big tv watcher. I will make sure I get my tv fix in Florida! 

 Speaking of Florida, I am getting more and more excited. I might even take my swimsuit this year. 
 I am not sure if Karyn is going to be able to join us or not. She had 2 weeks leave approved, but then found out that is our spring break and half of her employees had taken time off earlier than Karyn did so they took a week back that she can take after spring break. She can't leave her remaining team in the lurch at this time.
 There is more to it but she is going to do her best to join us. I really hope that she can figure out a way. She wants to meet Miss Edna and Pogo really bad. I think that she just needs a good break away from work and home. But we will see. 
 She had problems getting one of her forms for her taxes and planned on using that money for Florida but since she couldn't get the form in time, it is going to delay her refund so that is a crimp in the budget. 
 I am not going to have as much money to spend this year as I did last year but that is ok. I don't need much. The sunshine and the back porch is really all I need! Oh and special cuddles with Pogo. I hope that he let's me. He did last year but in 12 months he may have forgotten me.... :( sad face here and hoping that he will give me a chance to grab lots of snuggles and kisses!

 So Nathan did my laundry last night. The rest of my cleaning plans fell to the side. I didn't clean my bathroom or vacuum but that is ok. I did pick up some fur balls and some bits of stuffing from Cisco's toys and some strings. I will have to dust and vacuum tomorrow for sure. I also have things that I have sorted for Florida. I will have Matt bring me his suitcase next week. 

 Cisco and I have had a really nice day. I found him in his corner. He moved his blanket that Miss Edna crocheted for him Christmas and he has it on the other side of my bed, his toys and he is laying there! Well actually he is sitting there keeping an eye on me haha. I might move his bed to that corner since he really likes it there and it would be a better place than where I have it now. I have to be careful not to trip over him in the middle of the night. My room isn't as roomy as the one I use to have and I really do miss having my computer looking out my window. I just have no other moving around options tho. 

 Patsy and I are talking about her next visit. We are thinking the middle of November. That way she will be home for her granddaughters birthday and be back before Thanksgiving. So we will see. I can't wait to see her again. I really enjoyed her visit last year. 
 She called me a little while ago to tell me that she went to a site and bought me 3 kits that were on sale. I was so surprised but she said that they were on sale for just a few pennies each and she thought of me.  She and Miss Edna are always thinking of me. What sweet friends I have.

 When I get to Florida I want to find something perfect for Miss Edna for Christmas and her past Birthday. The one thing that I got for her never arrived and Christmas came with a couple of unexpected expenses. But Florida will be different and I can get her what I had planned then. In the mean time I better hush!

 It is almost 8:00 pm and I am so ready for bed. My left shoulder and neck are bothering me so I think that I will take a hot shower and call it a night. I am getting rather tired. 
 Have a wonderful evening and take care of yourself and stay warm. BB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...