Monday, February 5, 2018

I Spoke Too Soon!



Kit is called "Angel Baby"  http://tinyturtledesigns.com/store/
Note paper is mine with image from "Angel Baby"

Hello and Happy Monday,

 I spoke too soon. On my group blog I said that it was a beautiful morning filled with blue skies and even if it was chilly the sun was shining. I got a bit warm in my room so I turned off the heat and cracked my window. It is dull, gray and cloudy all in the space of a half hour. Looks like I spoke way too soon! But that is Texas weather. One minute it is sunny, the next gray! 

 I went to bed really early last night. I started reading a story from The Guideposts and never finished it. I turned off the lights and went to sleep. I dropped off in no time. 
 Around 11:00 pm I felt this jumping on my bed. I sat up and it was Jonathan trying to get Cisco off of my bed to go out to potty. He wasn't even in my room when I went to bed. I had even shut my door.
 Cisco finally did go out to potty, I went back to sleep. Then around midnight Nathan was in here with Cisco back in my bed and playing with a toy and giving him a bone.
 I said "What the hell are you doing?" He said he was putting Cisco to bed. I sat up again and said "Look he has his own bed. Just open the door, let him in and he will go to bed on his own. "
 It was too late tho. I was already awake and couldn't go back to sleep until after 3:00 this morning. 
 I don't mind when Cisco sleeps with me on occasion, but he has his very own bed and he usually sleeps in it. Why the boys are putting him in with me, I don't know but I am going to tell them tonight not to do that anymore.
 He will get used to sleeping with me and I don't want him to get back in the habit of doing so. I don't rest well and he doesn't either. 
 So this morning Karyn came in and I was fixing to fall off the bed and I said "Oh Karyn, I am so glad to see you. Move Cisco so I don't fall."  She moved him but he was grouchy about it. She said Jonathan had taken him out to potty earlier but put him right back in the bed with me.

 I am home alone today with just Cisco for company. Karyn had to work in the office today. It is the start of another work week for them. Nathan is off tomorrow and Wednesday and Jonathan and Karyn are working late for over time. So for the most part I will be left to my own devices.  I need to make some phone calls and work in my room today. 

 Patsy has a new kit out so I will make some pages for her. She has put her heart into this so I will help her. She would do the same for me. I am just not good at making foo foo pages lol... Oh well I shall give it a try!

 Other than that I suppose that that is all the news I have to share today. I hope that everyone has a super day. BB

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you had such a disturbed night hope you told the boys off lol. have fun making the pages with the new kit, will keep you busy for a while take care x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to say, but if Cisco wants to sleep with his mommy, then Cisco should sleep with his mommy. (just kidding. sometimes it just isn't conducive to a good night's sleep. Have a good night, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...