Thursday, February 8, 2018

Been Busy On My End




Kit used is "Angel Baby" from http://tinyturtledesigns.com/store/

 Hi and Happy Thursday.

 I hope that all are doing well. I have been busy these past few days. Nothing really big, but I did take a computer break. 

 On Tuesday my son Matthew came and picked me up and I went over to his and his room mates house and had a very nice day. We took Cisco with us and he was smiling the entire time.
 He had lots of new places to sniff and explore, even a covered porch where he could go out and enjoy. It was rainy so I enjoyed stepping out on occasion and enjoying watching the rain. 
 We talked a lot. Matthew's room mate has a hearing aid but he is mainly deaf but that didn't stop us from having a great conversation. We talked about the genuine old movie stars that actually had to work for a living based on talent and not just their pretty looks. 
 We watched City Confidential, and a couple of older crime shows that I hadn't seen in years. 
 Matthew made us brunch and it was really good and Cisco got a piece of bacon and some eggs so he had a good meal as well.
 Then it was nap time. Matthew fixed his bed for me and Cisco and we went to sleep. I didn't sleep well the night before as you know the boys kept putting him in bed with me. The nap felt wonderful.
 We were both invited back to visit or even spend the night. Perhaps we will one night. 

 By the time I got home it was time to figure out dinner and I took the time to play a game with a friend of mine and chat for a little while.  Then I went to bed and slept pretty well.
 
 Yesterday I had to be at the dentist early. I tried on my new dentures... The wax version and I was so happy with them. There is an overbite that has to be corrected and the final process, so I will not get them until March. 
 If I hadn't caught the darn flu I could have had them before going to Florida but I was so sick that I couldn't make the appointments. 
 Yesterday while I was in there a woman had a 2 kids in with her, hacking, sneezing, coughing and the receptionist handed all 3 a mask. I noticed another woman holding her sweater over her nose and mouth so I went up and asked for 3 masks. One for me, Matthew and one for the other lady.
 Why do people bring their sick kids with them to appointments? Or better yet why do they go to appointments that can be rescheduled when anyone is sick?
 Just what I don't need is to pick up any other bug with my immune system so weak and low as it is.

 So I play this game on my tablet called Big Farm and I am in a co-op and last night we had to get 32,000 ears of corn before the time limit. We made it. We were so excited. Even tho we have 30 members in our co-op only 6 of us were playing. We rocked it.
 I am not sure what the next challenge is. Probably apples. It is going to take every member to play when we hit the milk and cheese challenge because it takes so long to get the milk. 7 hours. But this is such a cute game. It is called Mobil Harvest Big Farm if anyone is interested.
 I have the cutest little pigs and ducks... They are so cute...

 I am making a pot of tea, so I better get off here and see to it. Have a safe and warm day to all and I will be back later on... BB


3 comments:

  1. Hi Beth Im glad you had a good day with your son that was nice for yoy and Cisco its good to get away for a while
    Hope you didnt pick up any new bugs from the dentist that wasnt very good to bring sick kids there, I glad you enjoy the farm game, I only do the jigsaw world now if I get bored Have played a few games over the years but dont anymore. look after yourself x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Jigsaw world is so fun. I also play cross stitch world. I haven't played in a long time tho. I am taking a break here and there from the computer. It can get to be too much sometimes.
      I think that it is too late for me not to catch something from the dentists office. I have been sneezing and can't seem to get warm.
      I am going over to update my blog and probably lay back down. Hugs and look after yourself too... xxx Beth

      Delete
  2. If you come any where near me with that nasty flu bug I'm going to mace you with Lysol!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Woofs to Cisco, Have a good night, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...