Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Doctors And Coffee


Page made with several bits and pieces from Salt Town Studios. The fur baby is my Cisco!

 Hello,
 I can't believe that it is Tuesday, but it is. I dislike it when we have 3 day weekends sometimes. Not that I don't want people to enjoy the extra day off but it screws me up. I think that today is Monday and it isn't lol.

 As you all know, Jonathan was very sick and ended up having to go to the doctor. He kept to his room and I used bleach on everything, sprayed Lysol on everything, even added a little bit to my dishwasher, and yet yesterday I ached all over, had a headache and slept most of the day. Last night I woke up sneezing and coughing. I am in panic mode here as Florida is just a few days away.... So Jonathan is taking me to the after hours clinic tonight. I am not taking any chances. 
 Emergen-C is my friend!!! I keep telling myself that plus I am also taking some Super B vitamin complex. But I want to make sure that this is not the flu because I won't be able to go to Florida if I am sick. I couldn't do that to Edna. 
 I know that they are going to tell me that this is viral. Jonathan was better in 3 days so I am thinking positive here. I just want something to dry up this drainage and something for this cough. 

 I didn't have any pages made for my sister's planner. I have ran out. I have some older pages that I am going to add to her planner but I thought that today I would showcase my Cisco with his baby Chicki.  Poor Chicki is pretty battered now but he loves him still. 
 His little orange toy Baby is packed away. There isn't much left of him now but I couldn't throw him away so I put him in a zip lock baggie and packed him up.
I don't have a hard time throwing things out. I can clear and clean clutter like no one has ever seen, but some things I just can't part with and Baby is one of them.

 My girlfriend Jessica and I are in this co-op on our game and last night we brought in over 7,000 eggs for our Co-op. It showed that 24 people were playing but most of them just played once and got off line. I am not sure who was left playing but Jessica and I finished it off. We chatted as we played. But we finished early and Jonathan helped me make my bed and Cisco would not get down.
  He thought that it was a game and kept rolling into the covers. We would try and move him as we made the bed. No luck. So Jonathan grabbed one of his toys and started walking out of the room with it. Cisco was like Oh No You Don't so he finally got down and we made my bed. He slept in his bed most of the night but around 4:30 I had to go to the bathroom and get a drink of water and he wanted up with me so I put him in with me. We snuggled into a great sleep. 

 I am going to get off for now. I need to send an email to my friend Rosie, the one that makes the wonderful kits for our group. Her husband has been very ill and I haven't had a chance to really check on her. She sent me an email saying that every day her husband is closer to coming home. I am so grateful to hear that news. 

 Take care to everyone, have a great day. I will talk to all soon... BB

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...