Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Vaentine Pagees For Linda


pages made with Vivacious Valentine by: http://tinyturtledesigns.com/store/


Hello and Happy Tuesday.
 Today I decided I had better hurry and do a Valentines page and notepaper for my sister Linda's planner.
 I am behind. I don't have anything that I can go to on the spur of the moment right now. I used them up when I was sick so I guess I will just have to get busy with making some more.

 Sleep didn't come easy for me last night. I had to go for labs early yesterday morning and then I did a few things here that I needed to do and by the time that I could rest I wasn't sleepy but I was mentally tired. I did fall into a good sleep but it didn't come easy for me.

 Somehow all of my music and play lists have disappeared from both mine and Karyn's music app. We are both sick at heart over it. So we both have to fix our music. I think that I will work on mine tonight and let her work on hers first. This just breaks our hearts. We know what happened but it would be too hard to try and explain here. Well I for one have been wanting to clear some songs from my play list anyway so perhaps it is good that this happened for me, but not so good for Karyn as she had all she loved on hers.

 It is a chilly 45 here this morning. Yesterday the winds were howling. March is so windy here but we do get a lot of wind in February. I was listening to the wind howl last night and I was very glad not to be out in it. 

 I can't think of much more to say so I will go for now. Karyn is making a roast with all the trimmings. I am not even hungry but I did have something earlier. I hope by dinner time tonight that I will be hungry.
 
 Have a great day to all...... BB

4 comments:

  1. Love your valentines layout and paper to match they are always nice. what a pain loosing your playlist I have made one on you tube Then when i find another i like I just add it. got a lot of cd's as well would rather listen to music than watch tv hope you get yours sorted hope you enjoyed the roast dinner, I bookmarked you on google plus now so can find you easier take care x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hon for bookmarking me. Not sure why I am so hard to find. I need to update my blog for today. I am just not feeling well right now but plan to do it sometime today.
    Have a wonderful day and thank you for the sweet comment on my sisters pages. I am a bit behind so I have to make some more lol.. Hugs, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry your still not feeling better its beeen a long time , hope things will improve for you soon take care of yourself xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear about losing all your music playlists. Hopefully, you can get this fixed soon. Have a good night, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...