Monday, February 5, 2018

Business First


A new kit from Bellisima Designs called Shabby Sweet. Find yours here:


Hello and it is still Monday. Sorry about that but I knew I wanted to get this post out for in the morning so today I have two posts. You just have to go to the one before this one, called I spoke too soon... 
 Other than that, not much is happening. I had a craving for something sweet so I had to see what was on my diet.
 I had the ingredients I needed to make peanut butter cookies so that is what I did. I only had 2 because that was enough to satisfy my craving. 
 Cisco got the first one because I dropped it...  now he is licking his chops over here wanting more. 
 Too bad, so sad Harry! umm I mean Cisco.

 Blogger is telling me that I am having a problem with my blog post and to try again so I am not sure what is going on.  Oh well it will either post or not. 

 I want to share this photo of my sister with the story she told  me tonight while we were chatting.


 
I love this photo of my sister Linda. I made a page using this photo with a photo mask for a page that I did for her, which I think that I posted earlier but I will post it again....


Linda and my sister Susie traveled to Europe for a month. This was taken in Germany. She said that they were freezing that morning. I sent her this picture on Messenger tonight and she said... "Oh I remember this place, I want to go back."
 She said she loved Germany. She said she wished she could take this trip over again. All the churches and cathedral's and the castles... I hope she gets to go again...

 Well this is it for me... I am tired and really ready to go to bed. Have a great Tuesday to all... BB



1 comment:

  1. Just a note to let you know that the "blue" links work. The "red" ones don't. Have a super night, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...