Saturday, February 17, 2018

A New Look


 Kit used is Beautiful moments. Background is made by me.  Lady and word art from Lynn Anzlec called 1910 Fashion. My links are not working so I will not bother with them at this time. Thank You.

Hello,
 Well it has come to my attention that with the design of my old blog that some of my posts were not being seen because you had to click on 2018 to open a new month. I went in and checked my settings and decided to use a new theme that showcases recent blog posts on the left. It might not be fancy but I hope that it works.

 Karyn and Joe and Miss Foxy just left. They walked over this morning and visited for a little while. They are gone now. They breezed in and they breezed out lol. That is the way my family does!

 I talked to my sister yesterday and her husband is doing very well since he had his heart surgery. In 4 weeks if all goes well and he can get a release from his doctor, they will make a trip here to visit for a few hours and she has to come anyway to give some papers to her boss so they will stop here. I have a lot of things for her so it is good that they will be coming.  I talked to Matt and he isn't going up there anytime soon so I guess that I will just see them when they can come down here.

 Cisco is doing fine this morning. He and Foxy played. They chased each other around the apartment and she would jump up on something (Cisco can't jump anymore) and then she would jump down and the race would start again. 

 I didn't sleep well again. I tossed and turned but slept a little. I got up at 4:30 this morning and stayed up for about an hour and went out on the patio. It was nice and cool out there, maybe a little too cool as I started to get a bit chilly so I came back inside. I debated on turning on the coffee pot and staying up, but in the end I just decided to go back to bed. I must have fallen into a good sleep because I was sleeping when Foxy raced up onto the bed and  up on to me. She does love to give kisses. I cuddled with her for a few minutes and then she was ready to go see everyone else. 

 My plans for today: Vacuum my bedroom, clean my bathroom and strip my bed and do some laundry. That's it. I might clean out the fridge today. If not then I will do it tomorrow. 

 Gotta go... apparently I have screwed up my blog... again.... BB






No comments:

Post a Comment

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...