Sunday, February 11, 2018

Happy Sunday!



Background paper for top scrap layout is from https://pixabay.com/ and the embellishments are from a kit called "Silent Garden" from http://tinyturtledesigns.com/store/


Hello and Happy Sunday!

 I hope all are well. I know that Miss Edna is trying to recover from a nasty bug and here is hoping that she will be better soon.
 It is too early for me to know about me and Cisco. I went to the dentist the other day and there were sick kids in there. Just great... now I am hacking, sneezing, coughing and can't get warm.
 Cisco isn't feeling all that good either. As a matter of fact, he and I went straight to bed last night as soon as I called to check on Miss Edna, we cuddled up and stayed that way most of the night. The only times we moved was when our body heat got a little to warm and for me to go to the bathroom. 
 Jonathan is doing the same thing I am doing. He is not a happy guy this morning. On Wednesday he was training a new hire. He said the guy was sick. But since he was a new hire he couldn't call in sick. But Jonathan sent him home and he faxed over a copy of a doctor report where he has the flu!
 He is sort of quarantined to his room! I loaded him up with tissues, and Lysol spray and Tylenol. 
 Groan, Groan, Groan.... 

 Ohhh I have Happy Happy News to share.... Night before last I was getting ready to go to bed and I heard a knock on my bedroom door. Thinking that it was one of my boys I said "Come In" and in walked my Foster/adopted son! I haven't ever officially adopted him but it doesn't matter. He is MINE regardless. 
 He lives in Ohio now and trips are few and far between. I have a photo of us. Now my boy is over 6 feet tall so he has to scrunch down low to reach me! I was so excited. Sleep didn't come for a while on Friday night!. We had to talk and talk and talk of course.


 Some kids are just not born of our blood and our bodies. Kevin is one of these kind of kids.

 He has kids of his own now. 3 boys. I miss him but I am glad that he is doing so well in Ohio. He has a good job and a new life. WTG Kevin....

 Cisco is feeling much better. He is racing around here with his little yellow toy Miss Edna and Pogo gave to him for Christmas. He is guarding it from Foxy. 
 Yes Miss Foxy came flying in like a bullet this morning with Karyn. She was so sweet for at least a few minutes lol. Cisco let her know that HIS bed was off limits when she headed for it. Too funny.
 
 She is with the boys right now and Cisco is in here with me.  Well he was. He is gone again. I am so happy to see that he is feeling better. His nose was warm and he didn't eat last night be he has eaten breakfast now.

 I am making stuffed peppers for a early lunch and a early dinner. That way we can just eat when we eat. It will just be me and Jonathan here today. Nate is back to work the next two days. 

 Everyone have a great day. News is short so I will close for now. Have a fantastic Sunday! BB


4 comments:

  1. I wonder why your blog is not showing up on my reading list I keep missing them, love your layout and paper, it was a nice surprise for you to get a visitor you must have had a lot to catch up on, Hope your feeling better, hope you didnt pick up any new bugs at the dentist look after yourself x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comments. I don't know why your blog isn't showing up in mine either. I have added you but I have to go to Miss Edna's and click on her link in order to get to you unless I google it and then I have to sort thru to find your blog. It is easier now that Miss Edna has your blog as a link on hers.
    I had wondered where you had gone too!
    I think that we are ok with the bugs from the dentist office (Knock On Wood) and hope that we don't come down with anything. I am updating my blog next so I hope that you can find it... It is going to take me a bit to do it. Have a great evening! xxx Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you had such a wonderful visit with your son Kevin. I agree, not all children are from blood, some are from heaven. Woofs to Cisco. You have a great night. Hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad I found this web site, I couldn't find any knowledge on this matter prior to.Also operate a site and if you are ever interested in doing some visitor writing for me if possible feel free to let me know, im always look for people to check out my web site.
    best dentist near me

    ReplyDelete

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...