Thursday, February 22, 2018

Lysol, Bleach and Doctor



Today I thought that I would add a bit of summer to help chase Old Man Winter Away. The scrap page is of my sisters on the ocean somewhere. They are big on scuba diving and snorkeling. I just sort of revamped it with Art Play by Anna Aspens Designs. 

Hello,
 It's been a couple of days since I have even turned on my computer. I don't think that my precautions helped at all. No amount of Lysol or Bleach helped me from not getting sick.
 It is viral. No antibiotics because I have had so many in a few short months and too much is not good and also since it is viral then an antibiotic would not help anyway but I do have some things to help me out. I have something for the cough and an inhaler. The inhaler really helps. 
 I ran out of Tylenol last night but my fever is low grade. I should let my body use the fever to help fight this off. 
 I am feeling better because I am up. That is a great thing for me because I couldn't hardly get out of bed yesterday and I slept a lot. The night before I lost my voice. It came back last night as a croak but at least I had it back.
 I feel that I am on the road to recovery now. I am having coffee and I am  up! That is more than I have had so I will take it.

 I am home alone today which none of the kids are happy about but Karyn had to work in the office today and Nathan is working doubles the next 2 days so here I am with all of this peace and quiet. I am not sure I know what to do with it. LOL.

 I got a text from my sister last night. My brother in law had open heart surgery about 10 days ago. Maybe less, but we all thought that they released him too early. 
 Anyway he passed out twice so the doctor wanted to see him back and they admitted him into the hospital. They are doing tests but said everything sounded good except his heart rate was way to fast. They are thinking he needs a pace maker but will have to wait on the tests to get back and see. 
 I tried to call her immediately but she didn't answer but called me back. Between my croak I told her I wouldn't keep her and let her talk. She was alone when he passed out twice and said it had scared her so bad. I am sure that it did. He is not well. We are all worried.


 Jonathan cooked dinner last night and put up the food, but the kitchen did not get cleaned. I am not going to bother with it today. I need to get my strength back so I will just let it be. There is enough left over's for dinner tonight so I won't have to worry about that. I have everything that I need. I have soup already and Jonathan can have dinner when he get's home. I will have some for lunch and soup for dinner. What doesn't get eaten today will be put in the freezer for another day.

 I guess this wraps it up for me right now. I am heading to bed to rest. Oh I have some calls to make that are important so I will do those , but not all in a row. lol. I want to keep my voice...

 Have an awesome day to all.... BB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...