Saturday, February 3, 2018

Eye Surgery Over!!



kit designed by Rosie H, offered as a free kit to the members of our group. Notepaper made by me using various effects from my computer program and the kit Celtic Dreams for both scrap layouts by Rosie H.

Hello and Happy Saturday,

 The eye injection is over for another 4 weeks. Then we go to 8 weeks for each eye. I am really happy to hear that the injections are working, even tho they are painful.
 Also the wound care is over as well. Yesterday was my last day. I was really happy to have this all over. It has been a hard time for me. My eye still hurts a bit and waters, which is normal but I am not having to wear the eye patch. I just have to be careful not to strain the eye.

 So yesterday was Ground Hog day and Phil saw his shadow which predicts 6 more weeks of bad weather. It was cold and windy here yesterday and it is quiet chilly here today as well. 
 For the past week we have had small rain showers. Nothing big, just enough to wet the ground and make the roads slick but not so much that it leaves puddles. 
 We could use a really good soaking right now. I wouldn't mind it if it rained for several days in a row.

 Today Jonathan, Nathan and I went to the phone store. We are having issues. I should say Karyn and I are having issues. We were on a family plan with one of Karyn's best friends that I don't think is a best friend. Years ago Karyn went on her plan to help her out. If she had 2 or more lines then it dropped her friends bill so Karyn added me to their line. We pay our portion of the bill but the other girl is not, so after some back and forth, Karyn just told her to drop our phones from the bill.
 Well the girl was supposed to give Jonathan access so he can add me and Nathan to his phone plan. She didn't so it was a waste of time. I just want to keep my phone and number, but if she doesn't then I am just going to have to give up this phone and have to buy another and give this phone back to her. I should still be able to keep my number, but will have to buy another phone which is an expense that I really can't afford, but I have to have a phone.
 I have a government issued phone with 250 minutes and texting on it, but no reception. I made sure it was charged the other day in case I need it and made sure the minutes were current but I couldn't even make a call in the house. I had to go way out to the parking lot and down to the next building to get a signal so it is not going to work for me.
 I just got a text saying this number has been suspended so perhaps she shut it off. I don't know. I just know that I don't have a phone now.

 We stopped at this place to get a sandwich from Subway and I decided I wanted a pizza. Jonathan decided he wanted one too. I was just going to get a mini but I ended up with one a little bigger. A medium. It is really good. You can add your own toppings at no additional charge so I got the $7.00 one and so did Jonathan. He got the Phoenix and I made my own. Lots of spinach and veggies on mine. We brought them home and ate here. They are really good but I wasn't crazy about the crust so I am sure I will not frequent that place very often.

 Cisco is snoring away. I am thinking of a nap myself so I will let you go for now. Have an awesome day... BB

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear your phone is off. Hopefully it will all get straightened out soon. The pizza sounds really good. Now I'm going to bed. Woofs to Cisco, hugs to you, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...