Tuesday, January 30, 2018

A Bit Behind




 Quick page designed by http://missednasplace.blogspot.com/
 Kit used designed by tinyturtledesigns.com/

 Good Morning,
 So Sorry I have been a bit behind and in more ways than one. I have only one more day to finish the month of January for my sister's planner. I am not going to make it.
 I actually have enough scrap pages, but not near enough notepaper. Oh well. Some times life gets in the way.

 I had to have some minor surgery. Not so minor at the time, but it took about an hour to complete. Now it is just daily follow up's for about a week. I have had to reshuffle my other appointments around a bit. I think that I messed up and need to reschedule another appointment for one that I just had to reschedule if that makes sense.  

 Karyn is going to see if she can take off work on Thursday to take me to both appointments. I have my eye injection on February 1st at 9:00 am and then my rheumatoid appointment the same day at 1:20 pm.
 I have to make the afternoon appointment because I have already rescheduled it and I will be out of my Fibromyalgia medication. I am down to my last bottle and no refills so I have to see him/her in order to get that one filled. 
 It is not going to be easy since I will have an eye injection that day. 

 I wish I had more time and to actually have something to say today but the fact is it is just a normal average day right now. I will be getting in the shower soon and get ready to see my doctor after lunch. She is such a sweetie. I really like my new doctor. She is working me in on her lunch schedule. It was arranged yesterday because she wants to be the one to see me, so I have no problem with that if she doesn't. But still it is her lunch break... Yes I am a softie. I think of being considerate or at least I try most times.

 It is gray out side but not cold. In the mid 50's and should get up to the mid 60's this afternoon. I wish if it was going to be gray outside then it would at least rain. All we are having are these little misty showers. They do not even leave a puddle on the ground but I know every drop of water counts.

 I got a rare treat yesterday. Coming home from the doctor after we parked and walking up to the apartment, sitting on our patio was a Blue Jay. He or she wasn't there long, but I did get to see it. 
 Then I was given a second treat. Cisco greeted me like A Long Lost Friend! To him it seemed like I had been gone for years instead of an hour lol. He wanted to play and I just couldn't at the time. I did try to make it up to him but he was not to happy with me.

 I hate to run this fast, but I have to get into the shower. Hugs and have a great day to all... BB


1 comment:

  1. Gosh, I feel so bad about your medical problems. Hopefully, they all will be taken care of and over in time to have some fun in the sun in Florida.

    I know how Cisco feels. My Pogo is the same way. If I just go to the supermarket for an hour or so, my homecoming is simply awesome. It's a nice feeling. Yes?

    Well, I tried to take photos of the moon this morning, but there was no moon. At least not over my part of town.

    Today, my new lens should be arriving. I can't wait to try it out. This year, I need to get out and take lots of new photos with my camera (not just my phone).

    I did not call you last evening because I thought you might be needing your rest. Maybe I'll try to call you mid morning before you leave for your appointment.

    Pogo sends woofs and a big hug for Cisco. Beth, I hope each day is better than the one before it. Hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...