Monday, January 1, 2018

2018 Happy New Year!!!



Happy New Year 2018,
 
 It feels funny to say 2018 as it seems I am just getting use to saying 2017. They say the way The New Year starts out is the way that it could be all year long. I hope not. We have had snow last night and this morning. So to all that woke up to snow, let's hope that the weather will not carry on so cold for the rest of the winter. Hurry up Spring.
 I can't complain. Back in the summer when it was so hot to even sit out on the patio, I said I wouldn't complain if we had a blizzard so... there you go, no complaints from me vocally... Never said about thinking of it differently tho. 

 Well I didn't cook today. I wanted to make a pot of chili and a black eye pea salad today but then I just ended up having some butternut squash soup and some crackers. Jonathan made himself a small pizza. 
 No one here to really cook for. Nathan is working and he will be eating at work. Karyn is still in El Paso and it is just Jonathan, Cisco and I. So no reason to really cook.

 I used two kits for my scrap layout. The first kit is called It's About Time by my friend Rosie H. I just downloaded it. The second was a freebie from my friend Cheryl last year called Celebration. 
 I have been sort of slacking on my scrap pages and layouts. I found myself burned out for a while. I really thought that once I got off of all of those CT Teams I would get my motivation back, but not really. I have so much other stuff I would rather do.
 I am still on Patsy's team but she hasn't put out a new kit yet and is down with the flu so I suppose she will put together a Valentines kit, but for now I am caught up with her. 

 As much as I love the holidays, I am very glad that they are over. I thought that I would scream if I heard Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer one more time! That is terrible to say but every time we got into the car it was playing.
 I still have to sort my room and give it a good cleaning. I have to clean off my desk and run the sweeper around and I really need to scrub down my bathroom so I will concentrate on that this week.

 News is short here today. So with that I will say bye for now and I think that  I will crawl back into bed and under the covers and read.... Take care until next time... BB 

2 comments:

  1. I hope you're right about the rest of the year not being like the way it started. We are expecting a foot of snow and our temps aren't very nice either.

    Catch up some sleep, while I catch up on your next post. Have a great day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year Beth hope its a good one for you Love your new year layout. Hope you got all your jobs done out of the way look after yourself x

    ReplyDelete

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...