Friday, January 5, 2018

Errands and Work Orders




 Hello to all,
 Good morning and it is early here. It is just after 3:00 am. I sort of had a bad day yesterday. 
 I took a fall. I reached down into the cleaning basket in the living room and got dizzy, stood up and took a step and boom hit the floor.
 Thankfully Karyn was here and she helped me up asking, mom did you hit your head?
 Yes but thankfully on the laundry basket that was soft with clothing, but the rest of me hit pretty hard.
 I took a pain pill and laid down. I fell to sleep and slept until around 5:30 in the afternoon. I did eat. Nothing on my diet. My son in law picked me up some Chicken nacho's. I ate part of that and then took my evening meds and went back to sleep.  I know that I was sleeping before Nathan came home from work and I slept until about 45 minutes ago and woke up thirsty and needed to use the bathroom.

 While I was sleeping I think that I had some calls but not sure if I answered or not. I apologize if you called me and I didn't answer.
 The workmen came and took a look at Jon's room and cut out the wall that has what looked like mold. He then cut out the wooden studs and replaced them after checking everything. (I only know that because of what I was told. It looks pretty good. I must have really been out of it to have slept thru that noise).
 They will be back today to texture and paint it. I am on my own. Karyn has to work in the office today.
 Maybe I will get the kitchen cleaned. I sure hope so. Jonathan cleaned it the night before but the boys don't clean the way I like for it to be done. 

 Another page for my sister's planner. I did this one yesterday and then I remembered Miss Edna had on her blog some really cute recipe cards so I used one of them for note paper.


I think that it turned out really cute. I just added the back ground paper and the blue flowers. The rest is from Miss Edna. Thank You Miss Edna. If I have time thru the year, I am going to have these done in a recipe book for my sister Susie. I will send it off to be binded and I think that I will use the wire format. I would do her a planner as well, but she wouldn't use it. My sister Linda has her a book printed every year of their vacations that they take so I will leave that to her and do something else for Susie. 

 I switched one of my evening bedtime meds to the day since it made me so sleepy and tired. Ever since then I have been a bit dizzy so perhaps that is why I was told to take it at night. I am calling my kidney doctor this morning and leave a message with his nurse and see if he can call me back. 

 I dreamed of my high school sweet heart and his mother last night. And I dreamed of an old dirt road. I have never been there that I know of but in the dream I knew just where it led too. I dreamed of my best friend in High School and it was like I was 17 again. So strange. But so real too. Some times I wonder what certain dreams are trying to tell me. 

 Jonathan didn't eat dinner last night. He said that he and his office crew was treated to a place close to his work and after he ate, he became sick to his stomach. He said that he has eaten there twice now and both times it has made him feel sick. He said next time that the office wants to go there that they would have to go without him. 

 Karyn worked here 12 and a half hours yesterday. She is back on over time and Jonathan has his late night on Thursdays. I am usually awake until Nathan and Jonathan get home from picking Nathan up from work, but not last night. I took my nigh meds and went out like a light. I don't know if I want to take that medicine anymore. Not if it is going to make me dizzy . Maybe that is why they want me to take it at night. I don't know but they may need to change it. 

 Today I have to gather the trash to be picked up. We have it picked up 3 days a week so I want to clean out the fridge today and get that cleaned and I also have several bowls and lids I need to find. When the boys empty the dishwasher they do not put the lids back onto the bowls and I have to dig around for them. That is one of the reasons I do the dishes so I know where everything is at. 

 I wonder what Cisco did last night while I was sleeping. He is in his bed now and he is curled up with his toys. I do remember telling Jon to feed and walk him. 
 I didn't make it to the grocery store so he didn't get his apples. He still has some carrots to finish up and they are the petite size so he likes those.

I need to go and wash my clothes and my bedding. We are waiting for his boss to get her washer and dryer. Jonathan bought hers and we are just waiting for hers to be delivered and Oh boy I will have my own washer and dryer again. I will be so glad for that! It seems cheaper to do it next door but sometimes it is hard for me to get over there and do my own. 

 Nothing else really to write about. I think that I will close for now and if I am lucky I can go back to sleep for a little while... 

 Hugs to all and have an awesome weekend. I hope that I can have some fun stuff to blog about next time. Take care and stay warm. BB


4 comments:

  1. Hi Beth,
    I found your new blog.
    It´s always a shame when a blog is hacked and you cannot restore it.
    may be something like that happened to mine too, because suddenly i couldn+t change the complete layout. Oh, well, the new one works for now.
    Gosh, you have to be more careful dear, you must try not to fall on a regular basis LOL! No, without joking, you can hurt yourself badly. Hopefully this last fall didn+t have a great effect on you, but I worry a bit about the medication you take that makes you dizzy. Please talk as soon as possible about it with your doctor!
    Take care and I am sending you a big hug.
    Kyra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Kyra, so glad you found me!!! I did talk to my doctor and he said to quit taking the medication until my next appointment and he is planning on changing it anyway. I told him what I took before and he said that sounded better to him than what I am taking now.

      I am known here as A Falling Star. They put that outside of my hospital room doors so someone has to always help me to the bathroom and anytime I get out of bed. I took Edna's advice and am using my walker to get around.

      So nice to hear from you and so happy to hear Jan is home! I know your very relieved. I really am also happy to hear that you finally got your box from (Santa)... Was beginning to think that it fell off his sleigh! LoL....

      Talk to you soon and I love your new blog theme... Hugs, Beth xxx

      Delete
  2. Yeah, I agree with Kyra. You really need to talk to your doctor about this medication. Falling is not funny! Don't overdo now that you're feeling a bit perky. So what if the boys don't clean like you do. At least they try. You are very lucky that Karyn was there when you fell. Until you get your meds straightened out, maybe you should be using your walker in the house.

    Your planner is coming along nicely. I like how you re-did the recipe pages. Your sister is going to be very pleased.

    I'm thinking that today maybe I'll start working on the little red baby hats again. We need them for next month. I'll give you call in a little while. You have a good day my friend, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Edna, and your right, what ever the boys do they are at least trying to help me. I didn't mean to sound ungrateful for their help. I am using my walker inside now as you have suggested and it is a big help.
      I already told you that the doctor wants me to quit taking the medication so I have.

      I am having fun with the planner... I need to call my sister for Birthdays of her kids and grandkids. The girls I know, but not the grandkids.

      Better run for now. I will call you in a bit. Hugs, Beth xxx

      Delete

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...