Friday, January 26, 2018

Counting The Days!



Kits used: Vivacious Valentine and It's A Girl, by Tiny Turtle

 Hello,
 It is late, or early, however you want to look at it. It is a minute till midnight. Well the time just rolled over, so it is officially midnight. 
 I did have a short nap this afternoon so it must have been just enough to keep me awake. Oh well, I don't have anything major to do tomorrow so I can stay up late if I want to. 

 Not much is going on here. Cisco went to the vet for a bit of pampering. He got his ears cleaned, his nails trimmed and his glands expressed. He was glad to get out of there. I came home and laid down for a little while and slept. Cisco was right beside  me. Jonathan woke us up when he came home.

 I have been yawning but just cannot rest. I am going to have to lay down soon tho, but I wanted to update my blog just a little before I do try and lay back down. 

 I learned how to make Transparent word art tonight. Patsy taught me. We both have Craft Artist 2 digital scrapbooking program but these days she uses Photo Shop mostly but she helps me a lot.

 I am counting the days to countdown to Florida. I don' t care if we never leave the condo lol. It will just be nice to sit out on the back porch and drink a soda and watch some tv and relax. 
 No doctor visits, no having to get up if I don't want to, visiting Edna and hoping that my daughter can join us. That sounds good to me.

  I had to take Cisco out and play the bone game. He is just too funny. They turned on the water sprinklers tonight. He sure did not want to go out but he finally went out onto the grass. He didn't want to stay out long. Another building over from us, someone was having a party. They were not excessively loud, but I don't think Cisco liked the music lol.

 Matthew is on call this weekend. But next weekend we might go home for the weekend and see my sister's and spend the night. My brother in law is having open heart surgery soon. It really worries me. He is like a dad to me. I was just 4 years old when they married. I spent more time with them than I did my own parents for a long time.
 Every summer my 2 sisters and I would go to her house. I am sure that my mama appreciated the break. 
 In my teen years I lived with them in the summer as they were not far from where we lived. My sister would pick me up after school on Fridays and I would work with her at a café. I made a dollar an hour. 
 It was just our boss Robert, my sister Sharon and myself.  Then she became cook and I became waitress and Robert semi retired, I loved the tips. 
 When my first marriage fell apart, it was my sister's house that I went. Not home to my mom and dad. 
 I really hope that I am going to be able to go see him. I don't know yet if I will be able to or not, but I am sure hoping I can. We don't know when the surgery will be. They haven't set him up yet. They are still running tests.

 Well the eyes are getting heavy and I am yawning a lot so that is my que that it is time to go to bed. Sweet dreams to those resting and Good day to those just getting up... Have a super day to all... BB


2 comments:

  1. Your new journal page is so cute. I think it's great that Cisco got to have a bit of pampering at the vet yesterday. He'll feel better for it. I'll have to be taking Pogo in for a check up soon. He will need a new travel health letter for the airline.

    I keep forgetting to take Pogo to Town Hall for his new license. Maybe sometime this week we can go and get it done. He needs his new tag in order to fly.

    This morning I wrote out a big batch of bills. Now I'm just waiting for the two really big ones to come in so I can get them out of the way. After that I can breathe for a while. hahaha.

    What is transparent word art? I've never heard the expression. Hmmm, I learn something new every day. This is good.

    Now I think I need to freshen up my coffee. It's cold. Pogo sends woofs and a big hug for Cisco. You have a super day, hugs, Edna B.

    p.s. Just a few more weeks, then Florida!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Edna,
      I am not sure what it is called on photo shop but it is where you make your own words or sentences and you can have them without the background. a png file...
      I wanted to write a Bible verse but without the background and I didn't know how to do it so Patsy showed me how. Now I don't have to search for word art. I can make my own!
      I am excited that Florida is a day closer! I tried to call but I guess that your shopping as the day is warm enough for you and Cisco to get out and about.
      Call me later on... Hugs to you both and have an awesome day. xoxoxoxo Beth

      Delete

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...