Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Today Is Just Wednesday?




Kit and note paper made from Kyra's "A Step Back" kit. Image used is from Caroline Blue.

 Hello,
 I cannot believe it is just Wednesday. It seems like it should be Friday but I guess not. The calendar says Wednesday January 24th so I guess it is lol.

 This is as far as I got with the note paper for my sister's planner. I didn't get to finish it yet, but I am thinking I like this just the way it is. I actually spent some time yesterday making one notepaper page and used it several times and just changed the colors.
 I know that it will save me time.

 I had to cancel my carpet cleaning appointment this morning. Jonathan has a clean room now, but I don't. I have some of the things picked up and put away but not all of it and I am not able to move all of my stuff. 
 Nathan is not feeling well enough to help me and I have my TV to move, my side tables, my desk and computer and my bed. So with the flu around, (Nathan) is now feeling sick, I just called and canceled. She wanted to schedule me for next month but I told her not right now. I am going to be super busy next month. 

 I received a very nice gift yesterday from Miss Edna. She gifted me 10 scrap kits to work with from Tiny Turtle. They are just lovely and I know that I will use them.
 Of course I had to do a page with one of the kits and send to her. I will share it here. Thank You Edna, that was such a sweet gift to me.


 This is Edna and I last year in Florida. She is very talented in taking photos. She is actually standing behind me . I am sitting at a table with this huge mirror behind me. So the photo is actually a reflection. It is the only picture that we have of us both together. We will have to remedy that this coming year when we meet up in Florida.
 I am so looking forward to this trip I cannot tell you how much. Not only for the beautiful location, but for companion ship with her. I have missed you Miss Edna. 

 I feel like I have known you so much longer than it actually has been. One of my favorite Quotes is from John Leonard... "It takes a long time to grow an old friend".... 
 But we hit it off pretty fast didn't we?

 So I was having a piece of toast this morning with some peanut butter on it. Cisco was looking at me with those soulful brown eyes so I gave him my last bite.
 That silly boy turned his nose up at it. I said Fine I will eat it and he reached for it and took it. Dropped it on the floor and  started to walk away. I went to pick it up and he went for it.  He didn't want it but didn't want me to have it either. I gave up, got it back and put it in the garbage. Now he is pouting in his little house in the living room with Nathan. 
 He isn't a picky eater so I tried to think why he would turn it down. Well now I think that I have figured it out.
 Since his dog bones have come, I opened the box and let him get a bone out of the box. He sniffs, picks one up, puts it down and does this about 5 times before he actually chooses one.  Funny thing is that they are all the same flavor lol.
 I have left the box on the floor and I think that he was wanting me to open the box for him to pick out is bone. When he gets done pouting I will open the box back for him to get a bone!

 My coffee doesn't taste as good this morning for some reason. I measured the scoop as I always do, but it actually tastes weak. Maybe it is just my taste buds off or something. 

 Well in exactly one week I will be having another eye injection. I know that I will be hoping that this injection will be like last time. I was able to actually see the next day pretty well. I didn't get on the computer for a couple of days but that was a lot better than not getting to do anything for almost a week at the beginning of these injections.
 I know the first day afterwards I will not see well. The patch is very uncomfortable to sleep in so I take it off and I put it back on in the morning, but it has become uncomfortable to wear. It is a cone shaped and I have to keep clean Kleenex over the eye and in the cone for the pressure. 
 I have talked to a lot of people who have these eye injections and they don't have the same kind of problems I do. They are even able to drive home after they have them. No need for a patch and they don't have a bit of problems with the numbing drops.
 Only one person I know of has had problems and that is my friend Nicole's dad. He cried! So do I... Or scream. I have been known to do that too. He told Nichole that he was sorry I had to go thru that because they are so painful.
 But he is the only one I have talked to that has the same problem I do. Everyone else says it is a piece of cake. Go figure!

 Yesterday at the doctor, I was told that I have a balance due. A huge balance, so I have to call the billing office today and try and sort it out. This is the second place that I have been getting balances, and I should not be. My insurance is supposed to pay 100% of both of these places. I am going to have to call them today and find out what the problem is. Jonathan thinks it is just a billing mistake, but Karyn is my Medical Representative so she is going to help me on her lunch hour and figure out what is going on. It needs to be taken care of. I can't afford to lose this doctor. 

 Ok the bratty boy is back and got his bone. Now he is in his bed and snoozing. I really didn't plan to leave the box of bones on the floor because of pests. But now that he is having such fun I hate to take it away. I think that I can put the box up during the day and evening and take it out for his treat and put it back up on the shelf. That way he can continue to play his little game. It really makes him happy. 

 And on that note, I better get off here and do some things that need to be done. It's going to be a busy day for me and I need to get started. You have a wonderful Wednesday! BB



4 comments:

  1. Your new page for the journal is really quite lovely. Your sister is going to be thrilled. Enjoy the kits. It's more fun to share. I spent the afternoon making more quick pages with my kits. This should do me for a little while. When we get to Florida, we'll have to look for a little quilted house for Cisco. He could have his own little place in every room. Janet should be here soon, so I need to get a few things done. Pogo sends woofs and a big hug for Cisco. You have a super evening, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am beyond exhausted and all I did today was play with my new kits haha... I am glad that Janet is well enough to come see you tonight. You, Pogo and Janet have a fantastic evening!
    Cisco sends all kinds of love to you and lots of tail wags and woofs to Pogo! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Beth I love your new journal page the little deers are so cute, I also love the layout of you and miss Edna in the mirrror its e#really lovely an idea I might try at some point .hope you are still on the mend and feeling a lot better now, Cisco sounds a little rascal can tell you love him to bits, take care x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    That was a great idea of how Edna captured us in the mirror. She has a great imagination. I am wanting to get a camera. I have one on my phone of course but it is not the same.
    Thank you, I am feeling a bit better. At least I can get up and move around. But I seem to get very tired pretty fast.
    Oh I know I talk about Cisco a lot, but he is my baby boy. He will be 15 on his birthday September 22nd so he is a spoiled and pampered doggie.
    I am glad that you commented, I was getting worried about you. Seems your doing well and I am happy for that. Hugs, xx Beth

    ReplyDelete

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...