Monday, January 15, 2018

Well The Coffee Is Good




 QP by Miss Edna, kits used, Day Of Hope Seriff, Bohemian Life, Cornflower Meadow, and Beth By Rosie H....

 Good Morning,
 I have to say that at least my coffee is good this morning. The problem with the rest of the morning is that I have not been to sleep as I had fever off and on all night. 
 I would wake up in terrible sweats only to get chills. So around 4:00am I just got up and have stayed up. My body is tired but my mind is not settling down so I just got up and put my coffee on and stayed up. 
 I know I will go back to bed in a little while. It is what I have been doing. Up and down, but like I said, my coffee is good!

  I am going to have to work more on stationary note papers and concentrate on those as I have more than enough scrap pages right now. I want to finish January up so I can get them printed out before February rolls around.  But right now I cannot worry about it. I have to worry about me. But I have several months to work on this and I have a lot of pages that I had already done, but they were on my old blog but I had of course saved them so all I have to do is tweak it a bit here and there for some of them. 
 I have been wanting to do this for her for a long time so I had this in the back of my mind for a while now.

 Well we are under a Winter Storm advisory. They said freezing rain and snow as well as accumulations of ice. They don't think it will be much ice but here just a little is very dangerous because it has been so uncommon the past few years that the drivers on the roads are not used to driving in or on it. 
 Jonathan just left to take Nathan to work. I hope and pray that the storm will not arrive until after he get's home tonight. 
 I guess the storm stalled out because they said that it will come in late this evening and I am going to worry until they get home tonight.  Truth is I worry anytime they are out on the roads. I could never drive in this city and I have driven all over the U.S. and it never bothered me, but once I came here to this city, I knew I would not renew my drivers license. It is too confusing and too crazy. The drivers are terrible and I am sure that it is the same everywhere, but really this city has the most horrible drivers I have ever seen. 

 I called and cancelled a doctors appointment. I had it rescheduled for next week so I am hoping that I will be able to make that one. Karyn texted me early this morning to tell me that I have two appointments tomorrow. I could only find the one so she must have been thinking about another appointment. It could have been for labs or something. I am sure that someone will call to let me know if I had missed it. And if I did, well it can be done another day. 

 I am thinking that it is time for some breakfast. But I wanted to tell you something that I found out from watching my diet channel for the alkaline diet. 
 Did you know that Spring water is the only non alkaline water that there is?
 Tap water is high in alkaline. I only drink Spring water. Anyway the man said on the video that I watched said that this is why they always recommend using the spring water for the recipes on this diet. 
 This morning I am having some eggs and dry toast. I am afraid of eating anything heavy. But I need something substantial in my system too. I love soup but it is getting to the point that I need something else so I think that I will boil a couple of eggs and have that with some toast. 

 Have a great day to all... BB

1 comment:

  1. It's good to see you looking forward to eating something. Hopefully, the longer you can stay awake during the day, the longer you'll be able to sleep at night.

    I haven't been getting much sleep at all lately, but that's because it is so cold. This morning, the new company's burner man came out and got my heat working. Now I just have to wait for the temperature to rise in here. Maybe I'll take a nap while it is doing that.

    I have a chill in my bones, but I'm hoping that it will go away once my place is warm again. Pogo is already curled up in my lounge chair, so I think I'll go join him.

    Give a big hug to Cisco from us. You get better and have a great day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...