Monday, April 16, 2018

I Am Sorry There Was No Part 2


My Matthew..... I hope that he starts feeling better soon... 

Good Morning,
 Ohhh I was so exhausted when I got home on Saturday and then Karyn and I were supposed to grocery shop but I was just to exhausted to even think about going.
 As you know Matthew and I went to the animal center and we found a little girl. Oh is she a doll....
 I cannot bring her home yet as she has to have some medical needs taken care of first. She has to be spayed, her shots, microchipped as well as blood work and if she passes all of her exams, I can go and get her. 
 Oreo was adopted. Even after I called and told them to hold him that I was coming for him. I don't know what kind of mix up it was but I will be delighted to have this little girl.
 Cross your fingers and toes that everything turns out ok... 

 Karyn, Jonathan and I have been so busy. Seriously busy yesterday. We loaded up all of our laundry, including bedding and then we went and got Karyn's laundry and went next door and I started mine first. Pillows and blankets. So when they were done I could put them in the dryer and wait for the white blankets and the sheets.
 Meanwhile, Jonathan was here sweeping and mopping and doing some much needed cleaning. After he was done he came over and folded his and Nathan's laundry. It was beyond me at this point. I was exhausted. By the time that we unloaded everything, Karyn and I got back in the car and went over to In and Out burgers and got all 3 of us some food. I made my plate and collapsed into a chair and Jonathan and I watched Guardian's Of The Galaxy 2.... Ohhhh it was so good. I loved watching Baby Groot....
 He is such an adorable little fellow. Do you remember the planter that you found of Baby Groot Miss Edna?

 After it was over  Jonathan helped me make my bed and I told Jonathan I was taking my night meds and going to bed. I had just swallowed my pills and got comfortable when my phone buzzed. I opened the video chat and my precious granddaughter was on and said... Nanna... (She is the only one that calls me Nanna) and she had to tell me everything that she was doing. Her mama let her hold the tablet so she told me she was a big girl. Only she wouldn't stay still lol. So her mom started holding it for her.
 She had to show me her post card that I sent from Florida. It has Tinker Bell on it in gold glitter. It is hanging on her wall... 
 We chatted until she wanted to color me a page. I was yawning so bad that I finally had to hang up and I fell straight to sleep. 
 I woke up this morning with my bed really low on air. We haven't been able to find the leak so I am going bed shopping on the first. I just pray that it will last that long.... please, please, please last until the first Bed...

 I am having some coffee and then I am going to take care of a few things that need to be done and I am going back to bed. I didn't want to get up but I had to have breakfast and my insulin so I got up and then I said well I might as well catch up on my blog since I didn't on Saturday. 
 I really thought that I was going to be bringing Oreo home.... it sort of deflated me a little bit but after seeing this little girl... well I have been over the moon. If I can get her I think that I will name her Sasha. I have had a zillion names come to mind. At first I was wanting a C name after Cisco so I chose Chloe, Cammy, Carly, etc but none of them felt right. I am not sure when Sasha came to mind but I thought... Ohhh I like that and it fits her. 
 This shelter is huge. There is a lot of walking to get from the parking lot to the main building. I met a lot of cute little girls and guys and some kittens even and a bigger cat named Sophie. She has been with this man since she was born. He brings her every week with him to the shelter. She was a cutie. Lots of people would bring their dogs. I am not sure why. Maybe they have classes or something. I am not sure. 

 Anyway I have to get off here. The day is not getting any younger... Have a fantastic Monday... BB
 I hope this post will post.... Blogger just crashed... well it is a Monday...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Less Drama

  My son and daughter in Arizona.... Howling at the Moon....   Hello,  I have been pretty busy with doctor appointments but I seem to have a...